chapter 6

chapter 6

Hazel looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She officially made it. Right in the enemies territory. It was time to put some work in.

She took a shower then put on a pair of jeans with a sweater and walked back into the living room where everyone else sat.

The only person with a scowl on their face was Xavier. He was a definite problem, a problem because he saw right through her. He seemed to be the only smart one out of all of them.

“Thank you for having me stay here.” Hazel said looking at K’von.

“It’s nothing, my bad for hittin’ you earlier.” He said giving her a smile.

“It’s fine, I’m just lucky that’s all you decided to do.” 

Oh don't worry muthafucka! It's gon' be your bad when I get my hands on you! 

Hazel sat down on the recliner but she didn’t recline her seat an inch. She sat straight up playing with her fingers.

“If there’s anything else you guys want to know about that night please don’t hesitate to ask me anyth—”

“How come Damion got the side of his body blown off and you escape without a scratch?” Xavier said.

“X!” K’von said giving his friend a look.

“Nah, fuck that. She said some nigga’s rolled up on him but how she got away then? If they was raining shots through the windshield how you ain’t get hit…not even once.”

Hazel was starting to get irritated, this Xavier nigga obviously was keeping his sensors on about her and that was messing up Hazel’s plans.

She looked up at him as innocently as she could. “Well…I-I”

“I mean come on ma, how would you even have time to unlock the car door and all that? If someone just start shooting at you, you’re brain wouldn’t even register what’s going on.” He said matter-of-factly.

“Xavier I said chill.”

Hazel put up her hand stopping K’von, “No, it’s okay. They pulled up on Damion’s side, the car door was already unlocked so when they shot at him I just opened the door and ran out, I got pretty far so there was no point in coming after me, they probably didn’t see which way I went.”

“Man that’s bullshit,” Xavier went on. “And the detectives found him at the side of the road, but you said they clapped him when he was still inside the car.”

All eyes turned on Hazel. K’von realized that was absolutely true. When he spoke to the detectives they did say Damion was on the ground and his car was a little far away from him.

“Like I said, I ran away I didn’t look back. Maybe he got out the car and died when he tried to run away too.” Hazel said giving the illusion she was about to cry. “You guys must think I’m a horrible person, I just left him there…”

She covered her face with both hands because not a tear escaped her eye. Her face was as dry as the desert.

Hazel felt more sick trying to pretend she felt bad for Damion when she felt like going back and chopping his arm and legs off.

He did rape her and she was humiliated, the only thing that kept her going was seeing K’von because he was connected to Damion and soon he would be joining Damion in hell.

Way in the back of Hazel’s mind she did tell herself she really couldn’t be that mad because she did try to kill Damion before he raped her. At least she got away with her life.

But she would never admit that to herself. 

“Enough questions about that.” K’von said breaking her out of her thoughts. “Let’s talk about you a little more to get ya mind off of things.”

She let out a breath. “Okay, what do you want to know?”

want to know where your family at? Why can’t you just go with them?” Xavier asked.

K’von smiled, “Yo, something wrong wit’ you.”

Black had been thinking the same thing but as much as he felt bad about the situation he still remained quiet staying out, he felt that wasn’t his place to ask anything because it wasn’t his business.

“Well…” Hazel started.

I want to know why the fuck your still over here! Go home!

“Don’t have any family nearby.” She said.

As soon as the sentence came out her mouth Xavier’s cellphone started ringing and he went into another room talking the call. 

Hazel looked at K’von. He certainly didn’t strike her as the boss type, he looked more like a street thug. 

“What?” He said catching her looking at him.

“N—nothing.” She said trying to play it off.

The rest of the time was quiet until Xavier walked back in the room. “K I gotta go check the trap spots, I’m out.” He said walking over and giving K’von dap. Black got up as well ready to follow Xavier out.

Xavier looked at Hazel with a stink expression and she stared back at him but made sure she made no type of face. If she played her cards right Xavier would be gone sooner than she thought. I definitely have something for that ass...
                              ***************
“Ohh, K, yes baby, yes!” Chyna screamed as K’von stroked her from behind.

She could feel her second orgasm approaching as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. K’von went faster and faster pumping into Chyna like he was trying to win a prize.

Chyna screamed and moaned amping her man. “Beat this pussy up, daddy! Ohh, fuck yes!” 

K’von suddenly stopped and started slow stroking her which drove Chyna crazy. 

“I’m bout’ to cum, shit—I’m cumin’! I’m—mmmm,” She bit her bottom lip trying her hardest to hold back but she couldn’t. “Aaaghhh!”

Watching his wife come for a second time in fifteen minutes surely swelled up K’von’s ego considering he didn’t climax yet since they started.

He could tell Chyna was worn out but he didn’t get his nut yet and before the night was out that’s what he was determined to do.

“Lay on the bed,” K’von said tapping her ass. Chyna eagerly flipped onto her back before the sentence even got out his mouth.

K’von hovered over her as he slowly slid his 8-inches back into her wet cave and got to work.

Chyna knew K’von’s dick wasn’t the biggest in the world but he wasn’t small either, he was average and he still got the job done so she had no complaints.

“Damn, C, ya shit tight as hell.” K’von grunted thrusting into her.

It was really difficult because even though he was having sex with Chyna his mind wasn’t really on what they were doing.

He was thinking about Hazel. Not because he wished she was the one he was fucking, because there was something about her he just couldn’t pinpoint and he couldn’t get his mind off of it.

She looked innocent. She played the part well too, but he could see deeper than that but he just couldn’t see what.

“Huh?” 

He looked down when he heard Chyna’s voice.

“I said you just came in me babe, what you tryna give me another baby?” She said jokingly.

“Ohh…nah.” He said getting off of her. 

“What’s wrong?” Chyna asked getting closer.

Not wanting to cause another fight he quickly put a smile on his face. “Nothing. Let’s go in the shower.” He said.

A huge smile spread across Chyna’s face as she thought about part two of the sexual escapade that would continue.

She got up and followed K’von into the bathroom that was joined to their room. “You think miss thing heard us?” Chyna giggled talking about Hazel that was probably nearby somewhere in the house.

“Probably. It’s you wit’ your loud ass. K baby, yes!” K’von playfully mocked.

“Boy, shut up!” Chyna laughed playfully hitting in on his arm. 

Chyna turned on the water and made sure it was warm before she stepped inside. The shower was so big it could fit three people.

Two water hoses from opposite sides sprayed down on them as they tongue kissed each other under the water.

K’von’s hands slid down until they were between Chyna’s thighs. She opened her legs wider and K’von parted her pussy lips as he put two fingers in her moist box.

“Mmmm,” Chyna moaned in his mouth. She could already feel her juices dripping down onto his fingers.

They passionately kissed each other before K’von pulled away.

“Baby let’s stop.” He whispered.

“Okay,” Hazel said thinking he was playing and she grabbed the bottle of Dove body wash and lathered her body before returning over to K’von.

She tiptoed and started kissing his neck.

“Forreal stop.” He said lightly trying to push her away.

She ignored him and swirled her tongue down his chiseled chest, across his tattoo’s until she got to his still semi-erect shaft.

K’von gritted his teeth and pulled her back up to her feet before her mouth could engulf his member. “I said stop.” He said sternly.

“Baby what’s wrong?” She said coming in for another kiss.

K’von grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her like she was a rag-doll. “HAZEL I SAID STOP!”

It went silent as the water just beat down over their heads.

A/N: Thanks for all the comments, votes and follows <3 I love you guys!!! Vote & Comment and tell me what you think :))