chapter 7

chapter 7

Before Chyna could stop herself her hand came down across K’von’s face. Her heart started beating because she immediately became scared right after.

K’von clenched his jaw and started raining blows onto  Chyna nonstop like she was a nigga. 
                        ********************

Hearing screaming Hazel quickly came out of her bedroom which was down the hallway from the master bedroom K’von and Chyna shared.

Hazel could clearly hear Chyna’s loud ass voice and it was a little annoying. 

Hm, he tearing that pussy up, guess Imma have to sample that dick.

With her arms folded Hazel continued to walk down the hall toward the master bedroom. She was actually gonna be a pervert and try and get a peek but she noticed as she got closer Chyna’s screams sounded more on the dreadful side then pleasurable.

Goddamn! Hazel thought shaking her head in approval. If the dick was that good she might not even kill K’von anymore.

“Get the fuck off me! Aaaaghh!” Chyna screamed.

Hazel’s perverted smile dropped and she knocked on the door because Chyna sounded serious. “Hello?”

There was so much noise and yelling Hazel knew they couldn’t even hear it so she just decided to say fuck it and walk in.

It was coming from the bathroom door which was closed but it was enough that Hazel knew they were fighting.

SLAM!

Hazel’s eyes widened because it sounded like somebody got body slammed. Damn!

“You guys?” She knocked opening the door at the same time to see Chyna on the bathroom floor as K’von beat her up.

“Oh my gosh get off of her!” Hazel said running over to them and pushing K’von.

Hazel’s push was enough to make him stumble back a little a slip on the water that soaked the bathroom floor.

As soon as Chyna saw K’von hit the ground she used at as her chance to haul-ass out the bathroom.

Hazel quickly closed and blocked the door to so K’von wouldn’t go after her. “Please, just calm down.” She said.

K’von ignored her and got up fixing the towel around his waist breathing hard like he just ran a race.

If he wanted to he could easily get past Hazel but he decided to stay put so he wouldn’t end up killing Chyna.

The two just stayed quiet in the bathroom and Hazel just watched K’von, thinking the same thing she thought before. Nothing about him read: boss. 

Clown ass nigga.

“You good?” She said.

K’von just looked at her like she wasn’t speaking English. 

Chyna was moving around outside the bedroom for quiet some time when she banged on the bathroom door.

“Fuck that! You wanna put your hands on me nigga! Imma have some crazy ass muthafucka’s beat the shit outta you! You better watch ya fuckin’ back!”

It sounded like shit was being torn up in the bedroom and Hazel looked at K’von who was just staring at her before slipping out the bedroom door.

“Um…miss?” Hazel said touching her shoulder.

“Get the fuck off me!” Chyna screamed shoving Hazel as well. “Why the fuck are you even still in my house!?” 

Hazel pretended to be confused, more than anything she wanted to smack the shit out of Chyna for getting crazy but decided to keep her cool. This really wasn’t her house anyway and she needed to be here to get closer to K’von.

“I don’t have anywhere else to go,” She lied.

“Yeah well there’s places called hotels. Not that hard to find.”

Instead of answering back Hazel changed the subject.  “You alright?”

“…Yes.” Chyna said feeling the tears coming.

“It’s okay, you can tell me.” Hazel said pretending to give a damn.

“He called me your name.” Chyna said looking her right in the eyes.

“Really!?” Hazel said a little more excited than she should’ve been, she quickly changed her attitude when she heard how happy she sounded. 

“I mean…wow, that’s—that’s crazy, we never did anything you know so I don’t know why he called my name out like that,”

“Yeah me either but I’m leaving.” Chyna said fast-walking to the closet.

“As in leaving for good or temporarily?” The question came out sounding weird and Chyna caught it too so she turned around and looked at Hazel.

It almost sounded like she was hoping Chyna wouldn’t come back.

“Sorry, personal.” Hazel said putting her hands up in the air.

Chyna went back to grabbing a whole bunch of stuff from out the closet and dumping them into her Gucci suitcase. She didn’t even know where she was going she just had to leave.

She didn’t really want to go. Leaving Hazel in the house alone with her husband really wasn’t a good idea, because the truth of the matter was there was no point in lying—Hazel was pretty.

Hazel just watched as Chyna continued to pack things and out of nowhere she dropped her towel right in front of her. Hazel’s eyes opened wide. Damn.

Chyna’s ass was like two basketballs. 

Hazel turned around facing the door so Chyna could finish getting dressed. 

“Her shit ain’t fatter than mines,” Hazel mumbled to herself.

“What?” Chyna said looking over her shoulder.

“Huh? Oh, nothing.” Hazel said. Standing there Hazel suddenly got an idea off of what Chyna just did.

“You can turn around, I’m dressed.” Chyna said dragging her suitcase off the bed.

“Wow that was fast.” Hazel said looking at the pink Juicy Couture jogging suit she had on.

Being eager to get Chyna out Hazel ran over and took the suitcase for her, Chyna screwed her face up and looked at her. 

“It’s the least I could do.” She smiled.

Chyna just rolled her eyes and walked slowly behind Hazel until they reached the bottom of the staircase.

“I got it.” Chyna said rudely grabbing her suitcase and walking out the door.

Before she walked out she turned around and looked directly at Hazel.

“I expect you out of my house by time I get back.”

When the door slammed behind her Hazel jumped up and down. She didn’t know how long Chyna would be gone. A day or two maybe. A week. 

Whatever it was she had to hurry up, and get her plan started. She watched from behind the glass doors as the engine to a black Range Rover started and pulled out the driveway leaving tire-marks.

The first thing she did was jet back up the stairs nearly busting her ass and flew into her guest bedroom. 

She took all her clothes off and jumped into the shower. Acting wild she ended up spilling half the body gel all over herself.

Whatever, at least a bitch gon' be smeelin' good.

She rinsed herself off and ran back into the bedroom grabbing the towel she lazily threw into the closet.

Since she came with only the clothes off her back the clothes she’s been wearing were all Chyna’s things. So she would need to go back to Chyna’s room to get more clothes.

She walked back down the hall and into the bedroom to see K’von sitting on the bed doing something on his cellphone.

He looked at her like she had two heads as she just strutted across his bedroom like it was her house.

“You need something?”

“Um, I just took a shower so I need some more clothes.” She said casually.

Chyna’s style of clothing wasn’t really Hazel’s style but the clothes fit and she didn’t have any choice in the matter.

“How does this look?” Hazel said grabbing a decent looking silky grey dress.

“Cool I guess.” K’von said looking up from his phone.

“Good.” Hazel dropped her towel in front of K’von like Chyna did to her and slipped the dress on.

She knew her body looked good. Her perky 34C-cups were nice and firm and her pussy was hairless.

K’von tried to play it off but Hazel knew he was a little shocked at seeing her naked.

“You okay?” She asked him with a smirk. “It’s okay, I won’t tell your wife you were looking.” She winked.

“Come on let’s go out somewhere.” Hazel said grabbing K’von’s hands trying to get him off the bed.

K’von looked her up and down noticing how cheery her attitude suddenly became. 

“Out? Out where?” 

“To a restaurant, since I’ve been here I haven’t really talked to you. After all you’re letting me stay in your house right? C’mon please, I promise we’ll have fun.”

“Well if you tryna have fun you looking for the wrong dude to take you out.”

Hazel smirked. “Yeah okay I know, dangerous drug lord and stuff. You’re a very serious guy all the above.”

K’von huffed, it really wasn’t a good idea to be going out with her, she was the one causing all the commotion but he decided this one time. He had his own intentions anyway.

A/N: Okay guys sorry I took so long I just couldn't get it right, I hope this chapter is enough, I know I know I said I'll try and update sooner but I'm really busy so I'm trying my best. Comment and vote please and tell me what you think!! :))