Why can't life just be easy? Like why can't we all just be big blobs that don't move, then there wouldn't be any problems in the world.

"Maybe later, I am kind of hungry"

Louis raised an eyebrow, but thankfully left me alone. I really owe him.

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Blueberry pancakes with blackberry syrup" I said without even thinking.

Louis gave me a weird look.

"O-ok, do you want to go down and make some?"

"Sure"

I bet he is thinking about how weird I am right now, I just know it.

Hey, wait, he can't be judging me, he is just as weird as I am.

Right as we got to the door, it opened to reveal Zayn.

"Hey, Sky, Louis, you guys going to get breakfast? I was just about to ask you if you wanted something"

Louis pointed at me and responded, "yeah, this one wants blueberry pancakes and blackberry syrup, have any?"

Zayn thought for a moment.

"Hmm, I know I have blueberry mix but not so sure about the syrup. Will just regular work for you?"

I pondered and then nodded, looking down. I guess maple syrupt will just have to do for today.

For some reason I also couldn't look Zayn in the eye.

All these secrets were tearing me away.

The worst thought is for everyone else to know stuff about me but Zayn.

I shivered thinking of how he would react. I know he would be broken.

All the while, Zayn and Louis were just staring at me like I was some type of freak.

I must have been daydreaming for too long. Oops.

"Sky? Hello?" Louis said, frantically waving his arm in front of my face.

"Oh, haha, sorry, just zoned off for a bit there..." and I proceeded to walk down the stairs with Louis and Zayn trailing behind.

"Mate, I-I got to talk to you about Sky" I barely heard Louis whisper to Zayn from behind me.

"What?"

"Um, I will tell you later, maybe once you get her breakfast?"

What? What did Louis need to tell Zayn?

Super sneaky time now.

Once we got down the kitchen, Louis put on an apron and became, quote him, 'le master chef'

"Madam, will you please pass the flour" Louis said in a totally exaggerated French accent.

I laughed when he pretended to twirl a fake moustache.

"You know what, I think madam here can handle this herself, you can go and do whatever you want" I told Louis.

I secretly just wanted to hear what he had to tell Zayn.

"You sure? Ok, I will go up to my room...?" he said a little too loudly. He even winked at Zayn. Way to be subtle, Louis.

"I'll call you down when they're ready"

"K!" Louis screamed, barging up the stairs.

"Uh, I think I'll just go brush my....teeth?"

I had to laugh at his awkwardness.