It was just a dream...an inception dream?

What the hell happened?

My hand was numb...why was it numb?

Where was my hand anyway?

I soon found it tangled around a person.

The person was nestled into my shoulder, so I couldn't see who it was.

Then I realized that I had arms wrapped around my waist.

Hmm.

I guess this mystery person is Zayn, I mean, this is his house and we usually sleep next to each other.

After about a minute of just lying on the bed, I got bored.

My stomach growled.

Great.

I was about to tap Zayn to wake up so we could eat breakfast when I felt a surge of nausea.

Shit, I haven't had morning sickness in like a week.

I quickly pushed the arms off of me, climbing over them, and bolted to the bathroom.

I hate throwing up it is so disgusting.

"Sky?"

I couldn't speak I was shaking so badly from the morning sickness.

I felt someone running my back. It was quite soothing.

When I was done puking my guts out, I turned around.

I screamed.

"Louis?! What are you doing here?!"

He stumbled backwards.

"Well nice to see you too!" he sarcastically replied, "I just wanted to see if you are ok. You ran in here pretty fast...plus you stepped on my arm!"

What?

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean? I said you jumped off the bed and now you are throwing up. Are you ok? Do you need to go see a doctor?"

"Wait, you were the one who slept in my bed?!"

"Yep" he said, popping the p.

"Oh...I could've sworn it was Zayn" I mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry it wasn't your 'boyfriend'" he sassily said, brushing the hair out of my eyes,

"It's fine...plus we are not boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Uh-huh sure. Oh, and are you sure you're ok? Do you have the flu or something?"

"Naw, I'm good. I just probably ate something bad yesterday..." I lied.

"Ok then, but how do you explain last night?" he pushed on.

I rolled my eyes. Why was he pestering me so much?

"Last night? What do you mean?" I said, pretending to have no clue what happened.

I don't think Louis will buy it, but whatever, I can only try.

"Hmmm, it didn't seem like it, I mean you were like hysterically crying, and then you hugged me like the world was going to end" he chuckled.

Crap, he didn't buy it.

"Umm, I was having a...bad day...?"

"Sure, Sky, but you know you can always talk to me"

People always say that-you can always talk to me-but I don't know if that is true. I mean, from what I have heard, Louis is like Harry's best friend, and I don't want to ruin their friendship.