Graduating Seniors in a Month

Good morning, Principal Milena,

Here is a snapshot of the period with the graduating seniors:

Razaq is talking with Marlon and Jacolby.  Justice and Trinity and their group are on their phone talking.  Joshua is on his computer game always.  Liang moved seats and is talking with the other group.

Ms. King is not sitting on her seat properly but with feet on it, and her group do not want me to go to their corner there and ask them to open their books, because they decided that Spanish class is their coffee shop and could be on their phones and talk loudly non stop. She scratched my hand when I told her to open her book. Maybe it was an accident.I documented yesterday's activity on the attendance sheet I sent to Ms. Allen.
I show compassion because they lost their Spanish teacher who decided to leave and change jobs; I tried different approaches with them, but Justice told me upfront that she did not care for Spanish and did not want to learn and just had one month left.   At the end of the day, I would like to be respected too and let do my job and teach and speak in Spanish.
Yesterday, Justice was completely disrespectful in my class talking non stop loudly. She told me that she wanted me to sit on the desk silently and do nothing and get my free paycheck to use her words.  That I could not touch their grades, she knew that from a source I did not know about, and there was nothing I could do.
Also, I would like to bring to your attention the situation with Thelma.  Thelma has a business writing up homework assignments for students, typing up their papers, doing their math online for five or ten dollars a piece. This student decided that instead of carrying her tutoring services in library or at home after class, she uses my classroom.
Her clients come from other classes asking her to help.  When I first came, I saw her receiving five dollars from students.  She said she bought groceries for her mom.   I thought maybe something went on at home.  Honestly, she sits with Liang, Mario, Jaylen, and Justin.  Mario puts his head on her lap. They joke around, on their phone, etc.  I engaged her and told her that I was also helping my classmates in high school but did not charge them money.  She said that if they wanted to learn, she did not charge.  If they show no interest in learning, she charges them.
Bah is on his chocolate business. When he comes in, Catherine Jovanovic and Justice, Trinity and that group buy candies. Then, Bah puts his legs on the desk together with Marlon and Javet whose purpose in my class is to teach me to separate my emotions from work (?) (when he is in class and not outside somewhere without a pass) resting and and talking loudly.
Could you please help me in any way? I reached out before to Mr. J., the Dean and forager and gatherer of wild mushrooms during Spring Break, but he asked me to rest, that he did not know how to help me, etc.
Thank you in anticipation.  I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Veronica