The Good Work Nuns Do

Growing up near the ocean possibly influences one's character.  Summers spent swimming and spending time with friends on balconies eating delicious seafood and homemade pizzas while listening to music are among the fondest memories of Vero's summers when she was a girl.

Is this therefore the reason that necklaces of shells attract her so much?  Following Anthony by her bike while he was delivering items in downtown Chicago on his bike.  His shell necklace that stood out too big, a small voice told Veronica.  His island culture was certainly an added bonus. 

Getting undressed in the midst of that freaking awesome music was a certain benefit.  Vero's hormones were still working for her, hooking in all the sexual experience.  Being on wheels like a car or train certainly excited her sexually.  Her travelling fetish may be like that of her instructor who shared with her that his fetish was black fishnets. 

Anthony getting up to wash after sex reminded Vero of what her dad used to do.  Her bedroom was next to mom's bedroom.  Veronica knew the sounds and the preparations before and after their lovemaking.  Do we copy our parents in bed too, as if a God once said that it had to be so?