"My baby was almost taken away, I would go through with any means to let them know they made a mistake by even touching her." Mother's anger was hard to ignore, it made me shiver. "Daniella, let your anger out when you're not holding Aura in your arms, you're scaring her." Dad shook his head and calmed her down.

"Where are Tifa and Cloud?" I looked around everywhere, but I could see no sign of them, I tapped my mother's shoulder asking her to let me down, she set me to the floor and I looked over to Dad's side but nothing was there either. "Sister Aura, I'm here."

"Cloud! You're okay!" I made my way to him and gave the boy a hug, "Wait, where's Tifa?" I pulled back, "She's back at her place, I pushed her to go home, she did pull up a fuss cause she didn't see you." He scratched his head,  bending his head over a little, "I wanna go check on her, Mom can you come with?" I asked.

"Sure sweety." She agreed, I had to go check on Tifa, but most importantly I had to be sure that her dad was okay with me going to her again, I remember how he will react to Cloud later on in the future when he went to save Tifa maybe around five years from now, the man had banned Cloud from ever going close to Tifa ever again, not bothering that the boy was a mere child who did nothing more than bring home his daughter who sought to be with her passed mother.

"Mr.Lockhart? Do you mind if we come in?" My mother knocked on the door, but there was no response, "Mr.Lockhart? Are you there?" She knocked on it harder this time.

I held onto her hand and looked at the door with worry, "Mom, it's okay, we'll come tomorrow, I don't think now's the right time." I had a feeling that something would go wrong if we pursued further.

"Maybe you're right sweetheart." She heaved a sigh and brought me back home.

After saying our 'goodbyes' to Claudia and Cloud, the three of us had dinner and both Mom and Dad tucked me to bed.

"What a day, this whole thing was my fault, I'm such a dumbass." I hit my head and tossed over on my bed. "But what was up with that quest, this system is messed up if it thinks that I can handle grown people and take them down in this body." I frustratingly squirmed in my bed.

A flash then flew past my face, I shut my eyes as reflex as it was brighter than I could handle.

[EMERGENCY] Quest Rewards:

Rusted Iron blade (Lv.1)
Silence Materia
Copper ring

Accept:

Yes                                   No

"That quest had rewards?... I take back whatever I said, this system is amazing." I looked over the rewards.

"I get a choice to accept or not, do I want it?" I thought over it, "Who am I kidding, of course, I want it."

I called on the inventory and placed the items in the individual boxes, but I didn't put the blade in the box yet, "Equip Rusted Iron blade." A blade was placed in my hand, it's not in the best condition as the name suggests.

"View Rusted Iron blade."

Rusted Iron Blade

Ability: Quick Slash

A small pocket-sized blade that has not been in best condition, was rumoured to have been a famous Assassin's blade.

Weapon level: 1
0/20

To next level: 2

Materia slot available: None

Proficiency Bonus:

Break an enemy's barrier.

"An Assassin's blade? That's pretty cool, it's lightweight too, the attributes are a bit underwater but it'll do for now." I got up and tested the blade quickly slashing the air, an Assassin's blade is meant to be lightweight adding to its speed.

My body is too young so I cannot use my true force but this will be all, I'm not keen on using the blade but it may come in handy.

I put the blade back in my inventory and tucked myself back to my bed

"I'm making progress, this is good, for now, I need some shut-eye." I closed my eyes and slowly felt the drowsiness take over.

• • •

STATUS

Name: Aurora Reagen         MP:22/22

Birthdate: 15/ 5/1985

Job: NONE

Title: NONE

Level: 1

HP: 247/247

EXP: 16/20

______________✧______________

•Attributes•

Strength: 4                 Magic: 7             
Speed: 6                      Luck: 10
Attack: 4                     Defence: 3

______________✧______________

•Weapons•

Rusted Iron blade (Lv.1).

•Items•

Copper ring.

•Materia•

Silence Materia.