Chapter 3

2-Weeks later•

It's been two weeks since I woke up here, I've counted all the days passing, I'm all the more convinced that I'm either never waking up from this so-called dream or this new-found world.

Since then, I know, for one, that my parents are pretty strong, my Dad's a SOLDIER which is amazing, my Mom's a mage, I don't know my Mom's name yet but Dads' is Arthur.

Another thing that I know is that I'm in Nibelheim, Clouds' and Tifa's' hometown, this is bad, later on in the story, Nibelheim is destroyed by First Class SOLDIER Sephiroth in the midst of his insane rampage, I need to find out which timeline I'm in and quick.

If only I could move, the first thing I need to do or the only thing I need to do is try to turn myself over, it may seem like something easy but it ain't.

'Of all things I had to be a gosh darn baby? Why lord why?'

As I struggled to turn my tiny self over, mom came over and picked me up and took me out of the room.

'Lady, where are you taking me?'

"Mah-Mah, A-aug." If only I had teeth, I would have been able to talk to her.
As she carried me and walked to wherever she was taking me, I looked around the house.

I take back whatever I said about them is not that well off, 'cause this house is pretty big, well furnished and we're only on the second floor, mom walked down the stairs and took me to another room which is likely the dining area, she placed me on a baby stool.

"Honey! Supper's ready." Mom called Dad and I heard big thuds across the room.

'What the heck? Is dad a giant, I haven't heard anyone walk like that!'

Dad came rushing and flopped on the chair in front of me, "Man, I can't wait to eat!" He grabbed the fork and knife on either hand and looked at mom with sparkly eyes, "Okay okay big guy here you go, enjoy."

"Here you go sweetheart, gourmet worth baby food." She set a plate of mush in front of me, it definitely did not look good, I looked between my mom and the plate, pouting at her.

"Aww hun, it isn't bad, c'mon, mommy will feed you." She grabbed a chair and placed it next to the stool.
"Alright, here comes the train, Chuga chuga Choo choo~" like any other parent that's feeding a baby, she did the old fashioned train to mouth.

I took a bite of the mush and my oh my did that taste good! I smiled at mom just gulping down the food, "See what did I say? It tastes good huh?" She grinned at me, "Daniella, the food is amazing!" Dad smiled, now then, I've found out Mom's name too, but I have to agree with him, this is delicious, looks can be deceiving, especially when it comes to food, speaking of looks, Dad's quite the looker, I was surprised when I took a glance at him but who am I kidding? almost all the guys in the series look good even mom is pretty.

We finished off supper and mom took me upstairs to the baby room, I got a better view of the room, once again I have to take back what I said about the room, although the floors are creaky it was very well suited for a baby.

"Okay sweetheart time for your nap." She put me back into the cradle but I couldn't sleep, so instead, I stared right at my mother. "Looks like you need a lullaby to fall asleep, how adorable." Mom smiled from ear to ear and she began to hum a tune.

Nen-Nen yo

Okororiyo

Suya-Suya to
Oyasuminasai

Nen-Nen yo

Okororiyo

Yasashihito ni
Sodachimasu you ni

Kami-Sama, Arigatou
Anjeru-mo, Arigatou

Nen-Nen yo

Okororiyo

Mama no mune de
Oyasuminasai

I fell asleep so quick, probably because in my current state even at a simple hum of a tune, I'll begin to fall asleep. Mom's voice was so soothing and beautiful, I had wished that I stayed awake to listen to the rest of it.

But it was a little too early to relax, the moment I shut my eyes, I was in a hollow dark room, or you can even call it an abyss, there was nothing but me and I was back in my usual adult form and the next thing I knew, a blue screen popped up in front of me.

Alarm!

Welcome, PLAYER

'What's going on?'

The screen in front of me looked exactly like that of a game, the world I'm in is definitely that of a game but why this was happening is beyond me.

"Wait, so I'm in a world of a game, I'm a literal baby, turns out that this world has functions like a game, oh that makes sense...Like hell it does! What the flip is going on?!" My whole being came into question at this point, I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Do you wish to proceed?:

Yes                          NO

"Do you wish to- yeah sure why not?! You could screw me over for all I know." In all that tension, I blatantly said a 'yes'. So many scenarios were running through my head, just how did I even end up here? Is there a reason why?

'I wanna believe this is all a dream but it isn't and I hate that I realized it so quick.'

I know that I've left so much behind, my family, my friends, my two lovely little puppies, I needed just a little more time with them.

'No, stop thinking like you can't live anymore, I'm gonna survive, I have to.'

And then another screen appeared.

Quest Alert!:

Time Limit: Nil

Task:Raise strength to 40
•Reach defence ability 30

Rewards:
Luck up Materia (Lv.)
Time Materia (Lv.)
•300 Gil

Accept:

Yes                                NO

______________________________________

Hello all, my name is Cecil, the writer, I just wanted to let you know the song I used for the lullaby was written by someone else, I merely put it in for my liking towards the song and also because I felt that it would suit the story, later on, that is all, I hope you enjoyed reading the book so far.

Till then I'll sign out,
Cecil