Chapter 5

"Honey, what just happened? Did Aurora just?" Dad looked beyond shocked, I personally don't think I did something so extreme.

"Yeah, Our daughter just named my friends' child...Isn't that great!?"

'Wait what, how??'

"Oh my little angel, you're a true gem!" Daniella squealed as she picked me up and spun me around.

'Hey! Hey! Excuse me Mom weren't you the one who said, be careful with babies?!'

"Cloud huh? It does sound good, has a nice tone to it." Arthur thought for a while but then all of a sudden his whole face just scrunched up, "Wait, what if it's a boy and our little angel starts liking him as they get older? Does that mean I'll have to let go of our daughter?! No, I can't let that happen, she's too precious!" Dad cried out.

'You serious? Me? With Cloud, hah, no way, he's too tsun for my liking, has a good face and all but I'm all for Cloud and Tifa to end up together.'

"Will you calm down, she's literally a year old, don't go deciding her future like that!" Mom hit the back of Dad's head slightly, she's right I'm just an infant.

"But if I had to be honest, I don't think it would have to be a boy, it could be a girl too and she might like her, I'm all for that, to be honest!" Mom wondered, good to know that Daniella is okay with any type and well I guess I am too? Not sure, never really liked a girl before but if a girl were to like me and tell me, then I think I would start to consider her.

"Yeah you're right, anyway let's just put her to sleep for now, and then, we need to talk." Dad's voice switched to a serious note, it was evident even his demeanor changed.
"I'm aware, I'll be right with you." Mom acted the same.

She carried me all the way upstairs to the baby's room and put me back into the cradle.

'Back in my baby jail.'

I sighed and just tried my best to roll around a bit, which as I said is pretty tough, nevertheless, I'm a really stubborn person so I persisted and then it happened, after quite a while I got to flip myself and lay face down, I did it again and laid face up!

My body is super flexible being a baby and all so I could pretty much bite my foot with my mouth which I will not do, it's just good to know, the next thing for me to do is, of course, try and speak, standing up and keeping balance can come afterward.

"Aeh, Beh, Sche, Degh!" I slobbered like a dog, barely having any teeth is such a handicap, I feel like a fountain. Putting that all aside, now I know a few things, for one: I'm the daughter of a well to do mage and a SOLDIER, I'm technically a year older than Cloud which also means Tifa hasn't even been conceived let alone born, Sephiroth is still there but this was before the time he started hating everything in sight.

Great, so now I know which timeline I'm in but now a baby needs her sweet-sweet nappy time, I shut my eyes and slowly began to drift off.

                                    • • •

'Huh? I'm back here again?'

Once again I'm back in that same abyss and also back in my original 34-year old adult form, I looked around for a while taking in the empty surroundings till a Beep was heard and the area lit up.

Alarm!

Welcome Back, PLAYER.

"Ah yes, what a warm welcome," I grunted, I'm still not used to this whole 'Welcome Player' thing, heck, it didn't even cross my mind that such a thing would even happen.

Shortly after the 'welcome', another notification popped up.

View PLAYER Status?

Yes.                       NO.

I peered at the words presented in front of me, I knew what 'Player status' meant but to view my actual character stats? It didn't shock me in a bad way though.

I hesitantly said yes, even if it was a good thing that I could see my current body's stats, it's as good as getting a result of the life you've lived if it were an exam, which is what I was afraid off but seeing that I just came here, it shouldn't be bad.

STATUS

Name: Aurora Reagen      MP:0/20

Birthdate: 15/ 5/ 1985

Job: NONE

Title: NONE

Level: 1

HP: 200/200

EXP: 0/20

_______________✧_______________

Attributes•

Strength: 0                     Magic: 4
Speed: 0                          Luck: 10
Attack: 0                         Defense: 0

_______________✧________________

•Weapons•

NONE

"Wow, well what can you expect, I just came here, no wonder my attributes are low but oh well at least 'Luck' is on my side." I gazed at my status once again, it would be surprising if I were an adult here and this was my status but I'm a baby so this is not really bad.

"Come to think of it, wasn't one of the earlier Quest rewards' luck up materia? Why would anyone need so much luck?" I pondered, it is a bit off that my luck is higher than the rest of my attributes and the reward from the earlier Quest is luck up materia, well it may or may not come in handy.

I brushed off the thought and what brought me back to my main objective was none other than my enthusiasm, I need to work hard and make my way in this world.

"Alright, I'm gonna work hard and just maybe even beat some ass while I'm at it!" I pumped my fist in the air, enthusiasm is great and all but that's what keeps me going back in my original world and even here.

"But what confuses me is why am I here? I mean I know I didn't die, maybe-" Just when I was questioning my appearance in this world, a red notification wooshed across my face, making me jump.

WARNING

SYSTEM ERROR!

"System what? But why-" By some random force it felt as if I was being forced out of this abyss.

A little time passed and I jerked awake, till the time I've been in this place, I've never once cried but for some reason, the tears never stopped flowing, I don't know why I was in tears but my heart began feeling heavy as if I had abandoned something.