Light Him Up, Up, Up!

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

I regain consciousness only to hear a gun shot, my eyes fly open and I see Mr Argent pointing his own gun at his sister Kate. I struggle to sit up my head is pounding and I feel a sticky thing liquid dripping down the side of my face. I have to take a few dee breathes and blink a few times to clear up my vision completely and it takes a lot not to throw up as a wave of nausea overcomes me. 

'Hey are you okay?' I look over and I see that Derek is kneeling next to me studying my head probably looking at my wound.

'Never better.' I mumble flinching slightly, that's when the door to the hale house slowly creaks open.

'Allison get back.' Mr Argent instructs his daughter who whimpers terrified.

'What is it?' She asks.

'It's the Alpha.' Scott says his eyes glowing their supernatural werewolf amber, Derek helps me back onto my feet and I lean against him slightly until the world stope spinning.

Like a blur of supernatural speed Peter flies out of the house circling us, Mr Argent falls to the ground his gun also falling from his hand. Allison is the next to fall and then Scott hits the ground. I know I'm the next victim so I ready myself and I jump into the air doing a back flip ruining Peter's attempt at knocking me to the ground.  I land back on the floor on a crouched position removing two knives from my jacket. 

'Come on, come on!' Kate yells and I roll my eyes, she looks really stupid does she know that?

In a blurry speed Peter is standing in front of Kate and the final pieces of the puzzle clicks together. Kate is the one who burnt down the Hale house, she doesn't play by the rules. Peter has been avenging his family and himself and Kate is to be his last kill. I'm highly tempted to step back and let him kill her, I mean if he doesn't I will have to anyway. Even if Peter's entire murderous street is because of his vendetta to avenge his family he's killed innocents and I also have to kill him. 

Peter grabs her hand and she groans in pain, Peter empties the gun into the sky making sure she can't use it against him. he then grabs her around her neck and flings her towards the porch where she lands with a painful thud and groans in pain. Allison cries out and I pull a face, how could she still care for the sociopath after she knows what her aunts done? And doing, I mean Kate is like trying to brainwash Allison into becoming a killer! Well looks like the girls stupidity doesn't end there because she races into the Hale house after her aunt and I groan running after her.

'She is beautiful Kate, she looks like you. Probably not as damaged so I'll give you a chance to save her.' Peter says as he looks at Allison his claws at Kate's throat, I stay out of sight gripping my knives. I won't stop him from killing Kate but if he tries to harm Allison I'll intervene. 

'Apologise, say you're sorry for decimating my family. For leaving me burned and broken for six years. Say it and I'll let her live.' Peter says and I watch the scene closely. Kate looks at Allison seemingly debating whether or not Allison's life is worth an apology from her.