Last Minute Saviour

(Yep Elena is still wearing this

(Yep Elena is still wearing this.)

'I call dibs on they keys.' Stiles yells at me before basically falling out of the drivers seat and running to the animal clinic to search for the spare key, so that he wouldn't have ton help Derek. 

I sigh and jump out of the car heading over to Derek's door, I open the door and I help him out. I wrap and arm around his torso whilst his uninsured arm is draped over my shoulder, if he wasn't busy dying I would've been annoyed by how close we are and the amount of human contact I'm getting. Stiles opens the back door and we head inside, I help Derek to sit down on a pack of animal food as Stiles phone buzzes.

'That better be Scotty Boy.' I mumble.

'Does nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you?' Stiles asks.

'Monkshood?' I ask raising a brow.

'It's a rare form of wolfsbane.' Derek wheezes out.

'Why would monk's make wolfsbane?' I ask sarcastically.

'To keep the werewolves away come on Lena keep up!' Stiles says shaking his head at me.

'He needs to bring me the bullet.' Derek says sounding out of breath as a thin sheet of sweat is covering his face.

'Why?' Stiles and I ask at the same time.

'Because I'm gonna die without it.' Derek says.

'Well that's cheerful.' I say sarcastically and Derek shoots me a cold look to which I just flash him a fake smile.

***

'You want him to what?' I ask.

'Cut. Off. My. Arm.' Derek says each word separately and slowly like I'm a one year old fool, as he slides the handsaw across the metal table towards Stiles.

'What if you bleed to death?' Stiles asks looking nauseous.

'Then I'm not cleaning up.' I say raising my hands.

'It'll heal if it works.' Derek says. 

'Help me.' Derek says looking at me and handing me a blue rubber band.

'Umm why?' I ask because letting him die suddenly seems like a better idea, Derek gives me and look and I roll my eyes taking the rubber band from him and tightly wrapping it around his upper arm.

'Happy now?' I ask sarcastically and he shoots me another cold look.

'Look, ........I don't think I can do this.' Stiles says and I'm pretty sure his face is turning green.

'Why not?' Derek asks annoyed.

'Because unlike you, sawing people's arms off isn't his hobby.' I say and I'm pretty sure that if Derek had enough strength he would've lunged at me and throttled me.