Worst Friday Night EVER!

(Elena's outfit)

(Elena's outfit)

I lie flat on my back on the back seat in Stiles's jeep, I stare at the jeeps roof whilst tossing a flash light into the air and catching it again. I'm not even sure how on earth they convinced me to be here on a Friday night! Sure I can't use the excuse of I wanted to sleep because I have insomnia but still digging up half bodies isn't exactly my idea of a fun Friday night. Then again it was this or go to Lana's house where she would've caked me in makeup, paint my nails and try to set me up with someone.

I wander which one is worse? 

I don't know for how long we've been waiting here but Derek can seriously hurry up and leave because I'm getting g tired of waiting. Like seriously why is he even still here? It's almost midnight. 

Well I don't know maybe because he lives here?

Oh shut up!

I honestly hate it when my conscience makes good points, it's quite annoying. And I though my conscience was on my side. The betrayal. I almost roll off of the back seat when Stiles suddenly starts the car and drives forward. I sit up straight and I see Derek's sleek black car no longer in front of the house. Stiles pulls up to the front of the house and then switches of the car, he and Scott each takes a shovel whilst I grab the flash light.

'Wait something's different.' Scott says stopping us and I look at the house, nope still creepy. 

'Different how?' Stiles asks.

I don't know.' Scott says looking around as if looking for any visible changes.

'Let's just get this over with.' Scott says.

'Ha ha, you sound like me in a maths test.' I say and Scott gives me a look.

'Hey buddy the role of sourpuss is already taken by Hale so get your own.' I say and Stiles chuckles whilst Scott just frowns at me.

 I go over to a tree and I sit down leaning my back against it whilst keeping the flash light in such a position so that they can see whet they're doing. I had offered to help digging but Stiles refused because the boots and jacket that I'm wearing he got me as a late birthday present and he doesn't want to see he's money being waisted by me messing the items up with dirt. The air is cold and I find myself losing for the warm soft covers of my bed.

Once again how on earth did these two idiots manage to drag me here on a Friday night? Luckily if my father see's my room empty he won't question it, he'll just assume I'm busy with something important. But of I'm not back in the morning he'll have the whole state looking for me so Stiles and Scott better hurry up. They've already made a large hole in the ground but there's still no sign of the the girls upper body. 

'This is taking way too long.' Scott says.

'I second that.' I say.

'Just keep going.' is Stiles response.