School Nightmare Part 1

(Elena be wearing that

(Elena be wearing that.)

The three of us run into a classroom slamming the door shut and we quickly grab a desk but it screeches loudly against the floor and I cringe. Well if he didn't know where we were he sure as hell does know now. 

'Stop! Stop! Stop!' Stiles says and we look at him.

'The door's not going to keep it out.' He says and I know it's true.

'I know.' Scott sighs.

'It's your boss.' Stiles says looking over at Scott.

'What?' Scott asks frowning and I shake my head, this boy really isn't the sharpest knife in the collection is he?

'Deaton, the alpha? Your boss.' Stiles spells out for him.

'No.' That's another eyeball from me.

'Yes murdering psycho werewolf.' 

'That can't be.' I rolled my eyes for the third time.

'Don't let your emotions and kindness for the man cloud your reasoning, it'll be the death of you.' I say my Stark hunter instincts starting to kick in as I try to remember every exit out of this school.

'Come on Scott, he disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?' 

'It's not him.' 

'Please say that again after he killed all of us.' I say giving Scott a sarcastic smile.

'He's not going to kill us.'

'He killed Derek.' Stiles says and there's a sting ing in my chest but I ignore it facing on the more immediate problem.

'No Derek's not dead. He can't be.'

'Blood spurted out of his mouth okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury.' Stiles says.

'Derek's dead and we're next.'

'Okay, just... what do we do?' Scott sighs.

'We get the bloody hell out of this school and away from here. Then you two better pay up for me being about Hale.' I say and I kneel down to remove a long knife from my boot.

'Yes, we get to my jeep, we get out of here and you seriously think about quitting your job. Good?' Stiles says agreeing with me. Scott walks over to the window's probably hoping to escape through them.

'No they don't open.The school is climate controlled.' Stiles says.

'Then we break it.' Scott says.

'Which will make a lot of noise.' 

'Then...then we run really fast.' Scott says and I roll my eyes.