29] •The First Time•

Start from the beginning

He kissed my breast as his slender fingers played with the straps of my bra trying to unfasten it from the back. He then kissed my cleavage.
I arched my back and the same instant, he got the access every inch of my breast.

He tossed my bra to the floor and was now looked at my bare chest making my heart pound in excitement. I put the sheets over covering myself feeling shy. He was looking at me as if he asked for my permission.

I licked my lip as I pulled him on towards me gazing deep into his eyes.
I slowly whispered.
"Taehyung, make me yours. I want you, all of you".

After that, he was uncontrollable. He pressed his lips against mine getting into the covers with me as he covered every inch of my body with his mouth and his eyes scanning every part of me.

I was dying to have him inside me. The way he was teasing me, making me crave for him was beyond my level of patience. He kept on playing with my nipples as they were now hardened. He kissed my stomach as his fingers were now caressing my waist.
.
.
He slid his trouser and the boxers away as he positioned himself near my entrance. He was gentle. Every move was smooth and beautiful. He whispered in my ear, kissing my love, "Stop me if it hurts." I nodded and he brought his lips close to mine kissing me deep and rough and getting back to pushing himself into me. "Ah", I whimpered.

I never had experienced this feeling before in my entire life. I was panting as soft moans kept leaving my lips.

With a swift move, he entered into me making me whimper in pleasure and pain. He kissed my neck as he entered halfway. He gave me time to adjust myself as he thrust fully into me making me arch my back and my toes curl. He kissed me harder entering into me entirely, his pace getting faster.

Tears were formed in the corner of my eye, I was so into the situation, it felt like this is the only moment I waited for. I could feel his shapes flexing on my smaller body against his. Sweat drops forming on his forehead as he broke the kiss and thrust into me. He rested his head in the crook of my neck as I whimpered biting my lip hard.

The way he kept looking at me, deep into my eyes, making me feel so loved and wanted, I couldn't help but thank God for giving me a person like him in my life. Though he's arrogant, he gets pissed easily but, I love him.

I was close as I could feel my stomach coil and with the next thrust, I came. I could feel my heart jump in excitement. It felt so good.

My first night with him was the best I could ever even think about. His hard member against my core, his subtle approach towards me, everything is unforgettable.

I sighed deeply as he placed his body beside mine. He got up, getting his shirt and covered my body. He pulled the sheets over both of us. I was exhausted, it felt like I might pass out. I felt weak. He kissed me tenderly as I looked weakly matching his gaze. I was sleepy.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ENDS⚠️

Taehyung:- This is the best night of my life. I am so happy to have another chance with you. Thanks for bearing with my attitude, staying and falling in love with a person like me. I never thought I'd ever get you.

I whined.

Amy:- Why does it feel like you knew me since really long?

He nuzzled with the tip of his nose, chuckling and he pulled me towards him making me rest my head on his chest. The smell of his cologne was making me crazy. That smell is so addictive.

Amy:- You would never even look at me in high school. Firstly, I was a junior, plus you had a variety of girls around you. Girls with big and sexy asses, good figure and everything and you still chose me...Umm... Well, that's your fault... I'm not leaving you.

He chuckled.

Taehyung:- You're beautiful, you're the only one I ever wanted. You are and you were always mine, even during high school and now, you have no rights to leave anymore.

The surrounding went blur. I don't even remember anything next.

Taehyung's POV:-

Taehyung:- I did look at you, Amy. I even tried to be friends with you by being friends with some of your friends, it was all for you. I tried giving you some hints when you sat cheering for our team but you never took it. You always felt I was looking at someone else. You were my crush.
.
You never even tried to meet my gaze. You were so clueless. The day when you danced for our farewell, in that cute dress of yours, I still can't forget the smile that you had on your face and well, that was the moment I fell in love with you.
You were in the 8th grade. How could a Senior year guy ask an 8th Grader out (chuckling softly)?
I did call you when you cleared high school but you never picked up and I came to know that you went abroad for further studies. I started working by then, but I never forgot about you.
.
The day my friends told me that you're leaving, I wanted to tell you everything but... You didn't... Pick... Amy...

I chuckled. She's asleep. She didn't hear any of this.

Maybe then this is still not the right time for my girl to know how much I love her.

I made love to her. I hope I was gentle. I can't forget her smile, the way she moaned my name innumerable times, the way she plays with my hair when she gets excited.

I kissed her temple and caught her tightly in my arms getting her closer to me. She smells so good, she looks tired as well, did I exhaust her a lot, it was her first time, I guess I should have been more gentle.

I always think of being good to her, but my stupid mind gets so hyped that it ends up hurting her. I never want to hurt her and I hope I never will.

Taehyung:- Good night love.

Holding her close to me in my arms, I knew I would have a good sleep this night. I kissed her the last time and went off to sleep.

----------

A/N: let's see what happens next morning❤️🌹💜Love y'all

Love y'all.
Thank you so much for reading
-xoxox💜❤️