29] •The First Time•

Start from the beginning

He broke the kiss not taking his eyes off me. I opened the door and got out of the car. I started walking towards the entrance door.

My inner goddess stunned!!!!
'How can this man make me feel so
many emotions at the same time.'

I walked forward as he was behind but... But he didn't follow me. I looked behind waiting for him to come but he didn't. He kept staring at me. I was flustered.

Taehyung:- If I walk in with you tonight... I won't stop.

I gulped as a cold shiver ran across my spine getting goosebumps all over. He walked towards me. His gaze getting dense.

He looked handsome, his eyes sparkling, I couldn't wait for those lips to get connected with mine again. As he stood close to me, I grabbed his coat pulling him towards me brushing my lip against his and I softly pecked on his. I could see a slight smirk across his face as he begins to kiss me hard as my hands were now cupping his cheeks.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

He lifted me as I locked my legs on his torso. He kissed me deeper grabbing my hair getting me closer to him. He pushed the door and without breaking the kiss, sat on the couch. I was on top of him sitting on his lap as I kept kissing him. The way he slid his tongue in, making me moan, his grip got tighter around my waist as he was getting aroused by the way I was moaning.

Kisses got sloppier. He started travelling from my jawline to my collarbone, placing wet kisses all over as I could feel butterflies all over my stomach and my heart beating fast.

He looked at me caressing my hair falling on my face and kissed me again.

Taehyung:- Amy, you're beautiful. The night, you, this moment, everything is something I waited for.

I kissed his lips again as I was uncontrollable. He looks so dashing, the way I messed up his hair unwillingly made him look even more ravishingly hot. I wanted him.

He kissed my neck making me whimper as he left hickeys all over my shoulder.
He stopped for a while staring at my face.

Taehyung:- Everything about you makes me crazy. I want you, Amy.

I felt shy as I looked away from his gaze.

Amy:- I never knew you'd be the one I would share this moment with. In my wildest dreams also, I never thought I'd meet you. I can't believe you like me.

Taehyung:- Amy, I don't like you... I love you...

I licked my lip.

Amy:- I love you too.

He carried me bridal style up to his room and gently placed me on the bed. I was panting and nervous. I didn't know what's going to happen next. I gulped as he unbuttoned his shirt entirely making it fall to the ground. Those abs, that muscular toned body, I thanked God for giving me that view. He unbuttoned his trouser, not getting his eyes away from me. I kept staring and the next minute, he was hovering me. He kissed me passionately, his tongue slipped in mouth french kissing me and his hands moving all over.
A few seconds later, his hand went on the back of my dress and unzipped it. I was nervous, my eyes shut tight as he kept kissing me.

He slowly moved the straps of my dress away kissing my collar bone as he could now see me in my bra. He slid the dress off me. I was now in my black lingerie. He kissed my nape, getting all my hair to one side.

Those new sensations that I was feeling all over my body were enough for making me crazy. I licked my lip as he pressed his on mine biting my lower lip. I moved backwards as he moved along with me on the bed, making me crave for him.