Prologue

Author POV

There were empty bottle of alcohols here and there in an empty room .
He was looking like a mess locking himself in his room crying his misery out not wanting to show his pathetic and vulnerable side to anyone .

He was holding a photo of his late beloved bringing it close to his chest clutching it .

"It's been 18yrs my love since you leaved me alone all by myself . You know today is the death anniversary of You and o-our  p-pup 1st Sept   " He cried out .

"It's hard you know it's re-really h-hard . I'm dying here everyday without you love . As your Alpha I failed to protect you and our pup . I also failed as a dad . It's all my fault I shouldn't have left you and our pup alone in the hospital to deal with business . I have only hold our son once and his scent still lingered in my mind " He chuckled dryly

"You know I'm not that weak mafia leader anymore like in the past which people didn't even know but you know now I'm top in the foodchain . I know you won't be proud of your Jinnie but I can't help it . I was blinded by revenge and why wouldn't I , they took you and our pup away from me " He said tears as more tears rolling down his cheeks .

"I love you Kim Taehyung your Jinnie really loves you and misses you dearly and our pup . I wish I could hold both of you "

This was the last words he said before he passed out.

This is how Jin looks like in this story(The picture is not mine credit to the rightful owner)

(The picture is not mine credit to the rightful owner)

He is 40 year old
Mafia leader
Alpha

I will revealed other characters later .

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know this was a short one but I will update it soon after I update my first story .

Hope you all will like it

I purple you 💜