* * * *

"Okay I think it's time for..." Maddie looked at us and we did a drumroll.
"Truth or Dare!!" We shouted. Comments for the game started pouring in.
"Ms. Richards, truth or dare?" I asked.
"Ummm let's go with truth this time." She answered. I scanned through the questions until I found an embarrassing one.
"Have you and Liam had your first kiss and if so how did it happen?"
"Yes." She meekly replied. Our eyes went wide. "So a few days ago Liam took me to a park and we went stargazing and had a moonlight picnic. I wasn't anything big, but it just happened and it was super cute."
We "ooh"ed at her like five year olds. All she could do was blush.
"Alright Alright. Your turn Maddie. Truth or Dare?" She said trying to change the subject.
"Let's go dare."
"Alright guys please give us a good one....Yes! Thank you Naomi! Pay the other players $20!" We high fived as she went to go get the money.
"Okay whatever here you go. You're turn Savannah."
   "Umm let's go for a dare." As soon as I uttered those words, I regretted it. Oh well.
   "Hahaha. Alright Daniel says to crack an egg over your head or jump in the pool fully clothed."
   "Really?" I sighed disappointedly. Then she showed us the comment. "Well..then I guess I'll...crack an egg over my head."
  "Yes!" They laughed. They carried the laptop over the kitchen while I got an egg out of the fridge. "Alright 3, 2, 1!" And just like that I cracked the egg and it felt so gross over in my hair, but it was good content. "Okay okay umm someone said haha totally going to screenshot that. Hi Louis! Happy Anniversary boys!"

*     *     *    *

   After a few rounds we decided to end the live and get ready to surprise the boys.
"I'm going to take a quick shower to get this egg stuff out." I chuckled. After getting out I decided to text Niall.

Me:
Hey Nialler😘!! Happy Anniversary! Are you and the guys still down come and hangout this afternoon?
Read 12:06pm

Nialler🥰:
Thanks cutie. Of course! Could we come over in about an hour?

Me:
Sure that'll work. Love you boo❤️
Read 12:08pm
*     *     *    *

   "Alright, they'll be here any minu-" Ding dong! I was interrupted by the doorbell. "Go go go!" I whispered. They ran to their positions. "Wait til I give you the signal." Then I went to answer the door. "Hey guys! And girls! Good to see you again Perrie and Eleanor."
"Nice merch! Where's Nicole and Maddie?" Liam asked.
"Oh thanks. And they're in the kitchen getting some snacks for us." I firmly answered. I started to lead them down the hall. "I can't believe it's been 4 years since the X-Factor."
"SURPRISE!!" Madilyn & Nicole shouted right behind me, popping the confetti canon. I also pushed the button to a drop down banner. We go all out. But we almost gave Harry a heart attack.
"Happy anniversary guys. Alright for real though, we've got cake in the kitchen and some snacks."
Just like that, they bolted towards the kitchen leaving the girlfriends behind. Slowly, they started to come back. Niall first, because he wanted to "secure his spot in line".  However, I ended up serving the cake so I got the last piece of our 3 tier, double chocolate cake with white and red layered buttercream frosting with matching sprinkles. Maddie's going to culinary school in Texas this fall. She's going to be amazing, but I'm really going to miss her. She served the chocolate ice cream and Nikki got out of kitchen duty...for now. I'll put her and Liam on clean up crew.
   "So the recordings almost done right?" I asked.
   Zayn responded, "Almost we have a one or two tracks left then we're done. But for the anniversary we thought we'd give the directioners something (as they should this year). So we're going to send out a tweet tonight announcing the release date, the names of the new singles and when their music videos will drop."
   "Speaking of music.." Madilyn said hinting for me and Nikki to join her in front of everyone. She grabbed Callie's guitar off the couch.
   "We decided to do something special for you guys." Nicole added coming up.
   Then I finished, "We will be singing for you!" Their faces lit up. "And we're singing What Makes You Beautiful."

(Nikki Savannah Both)

You're insecure, don't know what for..you're turning heads when you walk through do-o-or
Don't need makeup to cover up, being the way that you are is eno-o-ough
Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you
Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
but when you smile at ground it ain't hard to tell
you don't know oh oh!
You don't beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'd understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know oh oh!
You don't know you're beautiful oh oh!
That's what makes you beautiful!

   They were all smiling and clapping. We took a quick bow and hugged them. Niall came up to me, his smile still so big.
   "I'm so proud of you babe." He said while pulling into a Horan hug. "You sing so beautifully."
   I couldn't stop blushing so I just pecked him on the lips. I turned towards everyone, "Anyone up for This Is Us?" We all laughed and somehow agreed on it.