Chapter 18

This chapter is short, but it's one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it!

•Louis' POV•

   "No no no Louis! I said blue and white. Not purple!" Niall panicked.
   I have had it. "Niall! I know you're trying to make everything perfect, but you need to calm down, mate."

*15 hours earlier*
•Niall's POV•

   "Good night Princess." I said to Savannah after dropping her off at Callie's. As soon as I got to the hotel room, I gathered everyone together.
"Do you guys know what tomorrow is?"
   "The 16th?" Harry questioned with a cupcake shoved in his mouth.
   "Not only that but-"
   "Savannah's 19th Birthday." Maddie finished. Nikki and Maddie were here to help plan. "Okay guys...and girls" She walked around hand pieces of paper off her clipboard. "We have all the decorations and the cake and everything like that. We just need to set it up."
"Okay let's run this through. Perrie and Eleanor, tomorrow afternoon you're going to take her out for ice cream for her birthday. While that's happening we will be here decorating the place." Nicole started.
Liam joined in, "Try to keep her there as long as possible. It's going to take awhile to decorate with these clowns." He pointed to their boyfriends.
"Anyways" She interrupted her boyfriend. "Since y'all will drive her, you'll bring her here to pick up something then we'll surprise her." She finished with a smile. Everyone nodded.
Then Madilyn started again, "Alright so Liam & Nicole, you will be in charge of getting the cake and ice cream. Girls, you are the distraction. Harry and I will be getting the decorations that were ordered from the store. And lastly, Zayn and Louis, you will be helping Niall get them up."

*     *     *     *

   12am.....sent!

Me:
   Happy Birthday Princess! I know you're still sleeping but I hope this is the first thing you see when you wake up. I love you so much Savvi. I can't believe that two months ago I met this incredible girl who is really cute and caring and has the most beautiful smile. Words can't describe the feeling I get when I'm with you. I don't know what I'd do without you. Have a great day!

*     *     *     *
Around 9am

Princess😍:
   Aww. Thanks baby. I love you too. I can't wait to see you today. Perrie and Eleanor said they wanted to take me out for ice cream this afternoon, so maybe after we can see each other late😘

Me:
   Alright beautiful. Today's your day. I love you, have fun.

   I walked out of my room and grabbed some pop tarts. "Savannah already said yes to Perrie and El." The boys all high-fived.

*     *     *     *
around 2pm

   "Hey Niall!" Harry shouted across the room. "I got the purple and white balloons Louis ordered. Where do you want them?"

   "No no no Louis! I said blue and white. Not purple!" I panicked.

   He looked angry and snapped back, "Niall! I know you're trying to make everything perfect, but you need to calm down, mate."

   "I'm sorry Lou. I didn't mean to get all upset at you."

   "It's alright lad. I did the same to all you for El's birthday a couple years ago."

   Next I turned to Harry, "Just put them in that corner."

*     *     *     *

"Eleanor just texted me everyone!" Nikki nervously shouted. "They're almost here." We all found some hiding spots and awaited for the door to open. And a few minutes later it happened.
"SURPRISE!!"

•Savannah's POV•

"Oh shoot! Savvi, Perrie I totally left my charger at the boys hotel room. Is it okay if we stop there real quick?" El asked.
"No." I chuckled. However, they looked at me scared. "Girls." I started to laugh. "I was joking. I mean it's just a charger, but I don't mind. Maybe Niall & I can go on our date from there." Their facial expressions changed to relief.

*     *     *     *

"Savannah, do you have a key? They gave one to me for emergencies, but I gave it to Zayn yesterday." Perrie asked.
"Yeah. I'll get it." I offered.
"SURPRISE!!" Boom! Someone shot off a confetti canon. My fear quickly turned into joy. I ran over to hug my friends as they wished me happy birthday. I turned around and hugged Perrie and Eleanor.
Someone obnoxiously coughed behind me, "Excuse me." I turned once again, but I saw my sweet boyfriend holding white roses!!! Niall pulled out of our hug. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and showed me the caller I.D. It's was Greg. So I shooed him away before Greg hung up. But it must have been something important, because we had already gotten into the cake and ice cream before he joined us.

"Chocolate cake and Mint chocolate chip ice cream? Without me?!" Niall exclaimed sticking his finger in the frosting of my piece of cake.
"You want cake?" I challenged. He nodded. So I took my plate of cake and mashed it in his face playfully, before we all started laughing.
"Ooh. That's good." He joked, while wiping the cake off his face.
"So what did Greg call about?" I asked.
Niall was glowing. Something really must have happened. "Denise just went into labor and their going to call when the baby is born." We all stood up and started cheering.

*     *     *     *

"It's a boy!!" Niall shouted coming in the room. I ran to his arms.
"Congratulations uncle Niall!!" Liam cheered.