3.

"My soul?" I took a moment to think if I believed in souls. I gulped the seventh shot, but it didn't work. The stool was swaying under me and I could hardly keep upright.

My senses had been smothered in a haze of alcohol, but my memories only seemed to get sharper.

And with it, the knowledge that I had about twenty four hours left.

-Flashback- earlier that day

My phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"As for settling your debt, I will send you a gun, along with the photograph of one of the city councillors as an alternative means for settling your debt. Else, you go to jail. When he comes to your home, kill him."

"Wha- kill him? What do you mean? I cant kill a person just because I have to settle a debt! I know it's a big debt, but I cant just-"

"Just do it. If you dont, well, I know where your sister lives."

And then the call hung up. I could just cry at my fate. Why had I taken the debt anyways? Why did I not take the help of my friends? Why did I not bring my sister to live with me? Why?

My phone rang again.

"What now?"

"Nothing. It's just to inform you that you dont have much time left."

-Flashback end-

"My soul?"

"Yep. It's not something you cant give." Taehyung said, shrugging.

"Huh." I tried to think again, but my mind was a disaster at this moment.

"You just have to agree." He said. "I'll do the rest."

What the hell. I didn't have anything to lose.

"Alright." I gulped down another drink he offered me.