1.

I walked up to the club as I saw my friends waiting for me near the entry. I wore a black middy along with black high heels and smokey eye make up, since it was the only makeup I knew perfectly.

"Yah! Where have you been? You know, we were waiting for you since half an hour!" Sooyoung had to shout since the music from the club was so loud, it could be heard 1 kilometer away from the club. I'm definitely gonna be deaf tomorrow morning.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm not an expert at makeup." I shouted.

"But I must say, you're looking beautiful bro." Mina complemented me as we passed the giant bouncer standing beside the gate.

As soon as I stepped in, the music sounded as if it was playing inside me. It was my first time at a club, and I swear I'm never gonna come back again. I had to come here because I was forced by Mina.

We three walked over to the bartender and Sooyoung ordered three shots of tequila.

"Wha- tequila?! Noooo! Cant we just start with a mild dr-"

I was cut off by Mina forcing me to gulp down a shot. As soon as I gulped the bitter drink, I could feel my head spinning as I tried to keep my balance.

I had a very low tolerance for alcohol, and the first time I had drunk alcohol when I was 19 on my birthday, I knew I was the worst nightmare of my parents. But sadly, there was no one to stop me now except for my sober self, shouting 'Slap Mina! Slap her!'

But I kind of enjoyed the drink as much as I regretted drinking it.

An then, there was no limit.

_____________________________________________

So, I'm here with a new story!! This will be a short story, so less chapters are expected from this story. I hope you like it!