*   *  *  *  *  *

Coming out of the study I went to my room to freshen up,after what seem like forever I came out and enter the closet to get ready

I then choose a rayban black shade from my shade collection.

Ambling down the stairs I heard a quiet laughing,saying salaam I entered the sitting room,I was welcome by a small baby voice and a little girl ran towards me with her tiny toddler leg,she jump on me while I pick her up tickling her,she throw her head back laughing.

    "Sannu Addah layla" I said

"Kaima  sannu,na padi ne kana ce mun sannu"she said teasingly

"Jamal see how my baby miss you,as soon as i told her yesterday that we are coming here,she did not allow me to rest" she said looking at noor.

Turning to the cute girl in my arm
"noor is that so,did you miss me"

She nodded giggling, "okay how should i compensate you"I ask

  "Ice cream" she said immediately
"Okay get ready we are going to cold stone''

   "Yayyy,I love you"she squeal and run to her mother who peck her

              *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

We went to cold stone creamery at wuse 2.
   I bought delicious dirt kids ice cream for noor since thats her favourite

And creame de methe shake for my self

    we  finish our respective treat and went out, I was buckling noor with the seat belt when I got a call from from Faisal telling me to pick him up at millennium park,he is meeting someone there and is not with his car

               *  * * * * * * * * *  *

    Entering the park noor held my hand while we walk  after seeing a comfortable place to sit with shades,I decided to wait for Faisal there since he is not done,while I give noor my phone to play with.

   Looking around the serene park I saw two ladies talking to some guys,I don't even know what took my attention to them,looking at the lady that was not showing interest in the conversation they were having,I just keep staring at her even though her face is not that visible,immediately she look in my direction I change my sight to another place feeling embarrassed of being caught staring.

   Soon the guys left and they sat in a seat not far from us,I just keep staring at her

"Wow,Masha Allah I said to my self as her face become more visible."

    She is extremely beautiful,she is fair with the most beautiful enticing hazel brown eye have ever seen,a perfect nose,a sculptor couldn't have sculpted her  pointed nose,as she laugh her dazzling set of white teeth gleamed,long dark lashes that match with her eye brow, she was like a painted master piece,she look radiant and  peaceful.

Looking away from her as her friend almost caught me staring,I turn my attention to noor who is now trying to catch a butterfly,she jump to catch it but fell down,I move closer to her raising her up and cleaning her hands with a handkerchief.
I picked her up and she quickly hug me while I calm her down.

  I heard the second girl squeal when picking up noor, i turn a little and our gaze met while she lowered her gaze immediately, i noticed her not feeling comfortable.

  I got a call from my P.a,only for me to finish the call and turn to their direction,but they are not there,I made a quick search with my eyes but I did not see them.

   Disappointed I glare at a smiling Faisal that was approaching me,he picked up no or and walk out of the park my mind still drifting back to her.

     I was restless throughout the drive,her smiling face coming to my mind from time to time.

I dropped Faisal at his house and drove home still thinking about her,reaching home we got out of the car with noor running on her little feet.

Through out the conversation we have with addah layla and mammi am completely zoned out am just humming to whatever they said.

                  ***************
Finally laying on my bed her thought filled my heart,may be I should hire a private investigator but then I remember that I know nothing about her not even her name or how to describe her apart from the one in my heart,how do I even locate her in these city of millions.

     Saying a silent prayer,I pray I met her again.

But some unanswerable keep coming to my mind.

   "Who is she?   Will I see her again?  If I will when and where?......,.........

################
Thank you to those who vote, comment, add my story to either their library or reading list

Those requesting for an update these chapter is for you.

And..................,.............

Don't forget to  vote♥ ,
comment📧📧📧
Share🔀

Thank you

Lots of love Amyraamyr😘😘💞