Arie's mate

Gaby's Pov

We got to my house in no time, I park in front and hop out of my baby. I walk to the front door with Ivan following.

“ I'm home” I yelled out to no one in particular

“Gabby, come here” Ari yelled out from her room.

I ran to her room dragging Ivan with me and didn't stop until I was in her room.

She was in her panties inside the closet with her ass sticking out and some outfit in her hands, and I'm guessing we're going somewhere and she need me to help her with her outfit.

“Hey babe” I finally say so she wouldn't say I was trying to scare her.

“ are you trying to give me a heart attack” she responds and still haven't look up.

“ wait, do you smell that” she said turning around and in that same moment Ivan growl “ mate”.

I've read about werewolves stories on wattpad and I'm pretty sure when mate find each other. They either accept each other instantly or one of them reject the other.

“ Ahhhh, get out you pervert” she yelled suddenly and start hitting him with a shirt she was holding and close the door behind him.

Arie's pov

“ Gaby, come here” I yelled out as soon as I heard her voice from downstairs. I took a deep breath still looking for a perfect outfit for tonight, and in that moment I smelled the most breath taking smell ever.

“Hey babe” I heard Gaby's voice making me jump.

“ Are you trying to give me a heart attack” I said calmly knowing that if she knew she took me by surprise that I would never hear the end of it.

“wait, do you smell that” I said to no one in particular and turn around to find a really hot guy standing there and looking at me. After checking him out and I remember that I was in nothing but my underwear and bra. I ran after hi, hitting him with a shirt until he was finally out.

“ Did he say mate” I whispered to myself

“ so how was it, did you feel the sparks and everything” Gaby exclaimed excitedly

“ I don't know” I answered feeling confused

“ I'll leave you alone to think” I heard and with that she went out.

One of my dreams came true, I found my mate. I never thought I would've found him and especially not here.

Ivan's pov

Ever since Gaby stopped in front of her house, I could feel my wolf wanting to come out though I don't know why. Gaby's a cool chick though I feel bad for her mate because she doesn't take shit from anyone.

I walked in after Gaby and looked around while thinking what's got my wolf this excited, when I smelled the most mouth watering scent ever. “mate” my wolf growl. I let Gaby drag me to the direction and couldn't help but be happy when ii realize she was taking me to my mate.

Once we were inside, I couldn't do anything, but stare at the beautie in front of me.

“ Who would've thought that my mate would be one of the new girl” I thought to myself.

“mate” I growl when she turn around, I didn't realize what was happening until I was out of the room.

I don't want to sound like a girl but “ It was love at first sight”

I wonder if she felt the sparks, or if she would accept me or reject me.

“ Man, I got it bad and we haven't even have a proper conversation” I thought to myself.

“What the the hell, I'm in love”, I like it.

Sorry guys, but I'll try to update more. Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday. Please tell me what ya think by vote, comment, and everything, let me know what ya think. And again if ya don't have anything nice to say, please keep your comment to yourselves.