Characters

The picture on the right is Drake.

Character

Drake Summers is Avan Jogia

soft black hair, black/brown eyes, pink lips,

Has pale skin, a six pack.

Likes: play football, drawing, singing and running

Plays football and is the team captain and is the bad boy. His favorite color is blue and black and his favorite food is lasagna, pizza, and Mexican food.

The alpha of his pack. Second strongest pack and hate Gaby's pack.

Son of Elizabeth and Christian Summers. Best friend name Ivan Miller....

Gabriela Night is currently Elizabeth Gilles

Green eyes, long eyelashes, fully pink lips, Lon wavy black hair with purple and pink streake.

Guys describe her as sexy, hot and all that but she don't think so. She think she's just average, has curve in all the right place.

LIKES: singing, dancing, street fighting,running, every sport.

Plays basketball, volleyball, and football, street fight, and she don't take crap From others and is known as the badass chick. Has the strongest pack and is the alpha of her Pack. She's the most powerful alpha and hate Drake's pack even though they've never met each other. Favorite color is purple, favorite food is lasagna, pizza, and Mexican food. Daughter of Lorenzo and Rebecca Night. Bestfriend name Arianna Bennette.

Elizabeth Summers- Monica Franco

She's Christian's mate and has a son name Drake.

She's loving And protecting of her mate and son.

Christian Summers- Melvin Cabrera

The father of Drake and Elizabeth's mate.Currently the alpha of the moon pack and was

once a friend of Lorenzo.

Lorenzo Night -Jorge Luis Pila

Alpha of night pack. Has one daughter name Gabriela and mate name Rebecca. Protective of his family and don't take shit from anybody. He was once friend with Christian but they lost contact. He street fight and az you can see he's Gaby's dad and the family is badass.

Arianna Bennette- Lissette Morelos

Her parents died years ago during a fight. The night family adopt her and is gabriela's bestfriend. Soon to be beta of the night pack.

Rebecca Night- Sara Maldonado

Gaby's mother and Lorenzo's mate.

Ivan miller- Pablo Azar

Drake's best friend. Looking for his mate

Like to play football.