Wedding Bells?

(Listen to this while ya read if you'd like ^^)

Matt fixed Tom's tie now, it had been a couple of months and it was no doubt this decision was made! An actual tie with a fancy suit and top notch dress shoes. He smiled warmly and gave the man an inspection from head to toe.

"Oh Tom..."

His eyes began to water while Tom quickly reached for a tissue passing it to him.

"Matt Matt calm down! I'm only getting ready"

"I am aware just..."

He sniffed gladly accepting the tissue to dab under his eyes to clean the tears.

"You two have grown so much...and your smile hasn't been this big in years! It lightens my heart knowing she will continue to make that smile shine on your face"

Tom smiled and pulled his pal in for a hug

"Thank you Matthew....thank you for leading me to find this girl"

"A promise is a promise..."

He whispered and both pulled back while a knock was at the door. Tom curiously turned while Matt head towards it.

"Who is it?"

"Banana"

"Oh it's mister Banana! Can I open Tom?"

Recognizing the voice he rolled his eyes and nodded to let the lovely Matilda in.

"Are you folks ready?"

"As ready as you are my beautiful gem!"

"Awhahah Matt it's their wedding not ours"

She giggled putting a hand at his shoulder kissing his cheek. Her gaze met Tom and her smile widened.

"Oh you two sure make an excellent match! You look stunning Tom"

She said cheerfully causing Tom to lightly blush in embarrassment.

"Th-thank you....How is Ell?"

"Oh just wonderful hon and an absolute beauty! Keep your jaw from falling to the floor~"

She winked and talked with Matt for a few while Tom made some last minute adjustments. Once settled he went up to the two gingers and all three exited the room.

Oh the glorious altar is an anxiety and panic center! Tom walked down the aisle alongside Matt.

"I-I...."

He looked forward and there he was...Edd. Tom shook his head in disbelief as the spirit only smiled at him fading away. Tears jotted down his face soon coming to a halt turning to Matt.

"Tom...y-you saw t-"

"Yes...and that only shows he approves"