45-Psithurism

Beginne am Anfang

"You'll see." He smirked as he got out of the car. We retrieved our bags from the back seat. We had packed stuff for just one night.

Just as I slung the bag over my shoulder, Jimin stood in front of me, taking my hand in his, holding it gingerly. I looked at him, curiously.

"We are in Busan."

Wow. I definitely did not see that coming.

My jaw dropped open, eyes grew wide as I took our surroundings in. "Wow."

"Did you grow up here?" I asked him excitedly.

He looked at me flustered. "Um, we are visiting..... my parents."

I stood frozen, head feeling giddy. I stumbled back and Jimin immediately held me in his arms.

"Saura! Are you alright?" His panicked state was nothing compared to the war that was being waged in my head right then.

"What are you doing? Why didn't you tell me beforehand?" I asked him, face going pale. My stomach was pushing up the food I had eaten earlier, in fear. Anxiety.

Sh"t.

"Babe, look at me. Relax. Breathe." He crouched down, his eyes looking into mine. "It's nothing huge. My parents are completely okay with you and they already know you. I've told them everything."

"You did? " I asked him. I probably looked like a kindergartener being consoled by the teacher that school would be a fun place to be in.

What a fu#king lie.

Jimin nodded and smiled. "They were the ones who asked me to bring you here. You'll be fine."

"What if they don't like me? " I voiced out my concern, voice sounding like a kitten

Jimin chuckled. "They will. I'm here for you. Let's go. They'll be waiting for you."

His words had no effect on me. Truthfully.

I trudged all the way, holding his hand tight, squeezing all the blood out of it. I felt sorry for him for having to handle a coward like me.

Soon I found us standing in front of an apartment, waiting for the door to open, after ringing the doorbell.

"Smile. You look the prettiest when you smile." Jimin said, rubbing his thumb over my hand, which was still entwined in his.

The door opened to reveal a middle aged man, balding and quite short. Wrinkles decked his face, marking the years of life that he had conquered.

Jimin's father.

I gave a small smile and bowed down greeting him. He greeted me and let us in. I kept fretting and sat down only when I was offered the seat. Jimin excused us from his father and took me to meet his mother, who was already on her way from the kitchen to meet us. I greeted her too, extremely nervous.