Marine corp style

Start from the beginning

Luke has some paper work to do. I do not envy him. He gave me a quick kiss before letting me go. I ran out the door before he could comment on what I was wearing. I guess he just forgot that i'm training the warriors or else he was caught up in his own fantasy world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the clearing in record time. I suspect Aaron and Zach don't like being in a confined space with me. Not that I can blame them.

There's one thing wrong with the scene in front of me. What's that you may ask. Well no one's here. Only these two dumbasses would ask me to train them, to start today but forget to request the presence of the trainee's. Literal face palm.

If someone was to draw me as a cartoon character I would have steam coming out of my ears.

"Go to the pack house. I want all warriors here, in front of me in 10 minutes. Every second over is an extra push up." In seconds Zach shifted into his wolf and ran like his life depended on it. In a sense it does.

Aaron however never left my side. I lifted an eyebrow, questioning his actions, more his lack of movement.

"I'm not leaving you. Not in a forest on your own. You're my Luna, it's my job to protect you so you can protect and lead us."
"I can handle myself"
"I know you can, that's why you're training us. No matter what you say we will always do everything to protect you. That is our nature."

I never thought of it that way. I'm used to protecting not being protected. Sure my troop had my back but this is different.

"They're close" Aaron could sense them before I could see them. I remained seated on a fallen tree trunk, sharpening a stick.

The ground started trembling and I new they were seconds away. My nostrils flared, the smell of wet dog unbearable. Forget training I think I need to teach them to wash properly.

I heard Aaron's voice bellow across the meadow. I heard bones cracking, I kept my hood up and head down. There was chattering amongst them and I got parts of conversations. Mainly questions about why they're here and what's going on.

Zach began and cleared a few things up "I brought you here today to tell you that our Alpha has returned and he is not alone. He brought back an old friend."

I took that as my key to make myself known. I took off my hood, exposing my face to the many inquisitive eyes. I scanned the group, i've encountered every single one of these men one time or another.

I stepped forward and smirked "miss me boys?" I was met with a chorus of cheers and whoops. Then a stampede of male wolves came hurdling towards me, it wasn't threatening it was like unleashing a group of kids in a sweet shop. Before they could get within spitting distance I found myself shoved behind Aaron and Zach. They took a protective stance in front of me, snarling, creating distance between the warriors and I.

"Whoa what's gotten into you two?"
"Yeah we weren't going to hurt her, she'd fucking slice us in two."
"I've never seen you that protective"
"Is she your mate Zach?"

That last question caught our attention. Zach and I both made a disgusted face and jumped apart. "No, no, no, no. Ew no." We spoke in sync.

The twins approached me. "So you're free, you wanna slice of this hunk?" Aaron snarled. They lifted their heads and sniffed the air. Their heads snapped towards me and I was dropped from the twin sandwich.

"You bare a mark, from this pack"
"Who's the lucky fella?"
I ignored their questions and stood on the tree trunk that I had be previously sitting on.
"I warned you but you just had to make me come back and beat your asses for slacking off. Now you thought training was bad before, i'm about to welcome you to hell. It's time to train Marine Corp style."