Deal?

Warm breath fanning over my neck brought me out of my deep sleep.

It was the first time I haven't woken up in the middle of the night, in a cold sweat, screaming. With visions of my tours in Afghanistan flashing through my mind. I was one of the lucky few who were only haunted in their dreams. I was diagnosed with Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) when I came back from my second tour. Sadly it's the reality most veterans face. It's not something I share, I don't want pity. I knew the possible consequences of war and now i'm paying the price. But at least I still have my life, all my limbs, family and friends. That's a hell of a lot more than most soldiers can say they have.

I wonder why I didn't have my usual nightmares last night. It must have been one of my good nights.
My pillow was firm but comforting. I was nice and toasty, I never want to leave this bed. I swear I just felt my pillow moving. Pillows don't move, I must still be in dreamland. Ah marshmallows and unicorns.

My thoughts were cut short by my bladder. I really had to pee. I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. The curtains were closed. I tried to wiggle out of the bed but something was restricting my movements. I was never good with being caged up. So I tried to move again. Nothing. It was then I noticed I was face to face with not a pillow but a chest. I was looking directly at an arm but it didn't stop when it hit the bed. So I followed it and realised that arms where what were stopping me from moving. They were holding my waist. I was still hazy, so I followed the arms again until I saw a chest and I hesitantly looked up. It was none other than Mr sexy jerkface himself.

Last night I tried to escape. Last night I went downstairs. Last night I fell asleep on the couch and now i'm here.

I started wriggling again but was once again cut off but it wasn't my thoughts this time.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you princess."
I thought his voice was husky before, his morning voice would reduce any girl to a moaning mess. I froze in my spot. I then got what he meant by I shouldn't do that. I let out a squeal as I felt just how happy he was.

"I eh I n-need to uh use the bathroom"
I've never been in this position before, i've never been this close to a guy before.
"no just stay here and go to sleep"
"so first you kidnap me, then make me share a bed with your huge elephant ass and now denying me my right to use the bathroom. Just fucking fantastic"
He let out a groan and untangled his hands from my waist. I took this opportunity to make a run for the bathroom.

I came out and found myself staring at a tanned, toned, musclier back covered in tattoo's and scars. I always had a thing for guys with tattoo's. They just turned me on. I felt the need to run my fingers across the tribal ink on his back but I knew I couldn't. I would lose my pride and I would never live it down.
"Take a picture it will last longer."
I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of trying to come up with a comeback I simply pulled on my jeans and top, Which I had found earlier. And awkwardly wriggled out of the nightdress.

We walked into the kitchen and everyone stopped talking. By everyone I mean Zac, Aaron and a pretty girl. She was just smaller than me, had bright red hair, hazel eyes and freckles. Aaron had a protective arm around her waist. Oh so she must be Bonnie, the one who changed me.

We were all just awkwardly staring at each other. Then I heard a meow. My attention snapped towards the door. I saw the cutest cat ever. He was pitch black, but had one distinctive feature. He had one green eye and one blue eye. I am more of a dog person but I love cats as well.
So I walked over and the cat wrapped it's tail around my legs and rubbed his head off me. I bent down and picked him up. I held him like you would a baby and rubbed his belly. You could almost hear the crickets. I looked up and everyone was staring at me.

The cat was purring as I whispered "what?" They all sat there with huge eyes and mouths wide open.
"How? How? That devil beast ! How did you tame him?" That was Zach blabbering more to himself.
"What do you mean? He's an adorable kitty cat. He couldn't hurt a fly. Stop being such a wuss"
"I have wounds from that demonic cat look" he rolled up his sleeve and showed me the scratches that covered his forearm.
"Well don't show fear and grow a pair" Zach just glared at me as I put the cat down. Aaron sniggered and Zach slapped him upside the head.