Trick or treat

The airplane ride was a lot calmer but Luke and I weren't. We were talking practically the entire time. There are a few gaps in my memory which i'm guessing is from falling asleep. The journey seemed to be shorter.

I questioned Luke about what my dad said. He gave me the bare minimum of the story; My dad knows about werewolves, knows we're mates and he knows Jack. He just causally dropped that bombshell. There was a baby in front of us and people sleeping so I couldn't shout at him for not telling me sooner. I simply closed my eyes, counted to 10 and took deep breaths. It's meant to help. It didn't, biggest load of shit ever. Instead I took satisfaction in knowing that I can kill him when we get home.

The thought of living with Luke, living with the pack. Seeing Bonnie, Aaron and Zack again. Being the Luna that they deserve, there is something about it that just seems right. Sure i'm still struggling to find myself but I have a feeling that they'll help me along the way.

HOLY SHIT I'M MOVING IN WITH LUKE.
We're going to be sharing a house, a bathroom, a bed. I don't know how long i'll be able to resist temptation, I don't know how long more i'll be a unicorn. Also I don't know how much longer Luke can control Damien not to mention himself. I know he's trying but he's a guy. I know that's a stereotype but he's a hormonal werewolf, normally they mate as soon as they meet. So him waiting this long, never pressuring me is just mind blowing. He deserves a pat on the back but I think he would rather be rewarded in different way.

We landed on American soil at approx. 08:00 UK time but here it's 03:00. The wind was blowing and the sky lit by the moon. The cool winter air caught my bare arms, I shivered, quietly cursing myself for not wearing something warmer. Walking down the aircraft steps, and admittedly stumbling a few times I had the chance to take in the view. A real 'stopping to smell the roses' kind of moment. I watched one plane after another, the trees swaying in the wind and the people happy to be home and I just thought to myself how lucky am I? I've been to war and lived to tell the story. I had the pleasure of knowing some of the bravest soldiers that the world has ever seen, in my opinion anyway. I also have two families, two homes. I have the Military that will always hold a special place in my heart and then I have the pack. These people who have accepted me as one of their own.

"Princess you coming or do I had to throw you over my shoulder?"

Luke's hot breath fanned the shell of my ear, causing another surge of shivers to run through my body, but these were different a good different. He liked to get close and whisper to me. It intensifies the affect he has on me. He knows exactly how to make my head spin and my heart race.

Luke noticed just how cold I was, we couldn't stop on the tarmac so he just pulled me close. His abnormal body heat coming in handy at this point in time. Walking up the stairs he gave me just enough room to safely climb the stairs but we were still close enough that people could make a link connecting us. We came to a small café inside the airport which was practically deserted, I sat down as Luke went to buy himself something. Using the long sleeves of Luke's jumper, which he draped around my shoulders, I wrapped myself in a little cocoon of warmth and aftershave.

"Here this should warm you up"

I glanced at the steaming coffee cup in front of me then up at Luke. He was supporting a bed head and a sleepy smile but he still looked like a god. He took his seat, while yawning he spoke in a quiet voice.

"Just drink it"
"Bu-" He cut me off before I could remind him that I don't drink tea or coffee.
"Trust me"

With a huff and a roll of my eyes I brought the cup to my lips, preparing myself to be met with the bitter taste of coffee or a warm milky tea. Both making my stomach turn but instead my taste buds exploded. It was a warm, creamy hot chocolate that would just make you drool.