Chapter 6 (After Introduction Comes The Dreams)

Grabbing my wrist, we headed downstairs for the introductory meeting. He held my wrist so tight that it was hurting but I was too scared to speak so I quietly endured the pain.

To get myself out of this pain, I decided to go to the bathroom so he would have no other choice than to let go of me. This guy seems crazy but I bet he wouldn't follow me to the bathroom. "May I use the bathroom?" I said almost inaudibly.

Looking at me for what seemed like hours, he finally let go of my wrist, "go down the hallway near the game room and turn right, you'll find it." Nodding I left him and headed towards the direction of the bathroom.

Examining my hand, I expected to see it fractured but it looked fine much to my disappointment. Ow, I screamed inwardly as my head hit someone's rocky chest. "Are you blind, can't you watch where you're going." I snapped releasing all the anger I had built up the past days on him.

"I'm sorry," the handsome guy in front of me said. Rolling my eyes at him I walk past him and locked myself in the bathroom.

Honestly, I didn't really have anything to do in the bathroom so I practiced my smile in the mirror so that when I meet the pack members, my smile wouldn't look fake. Fixing my hair and my composure, I left.

Walking out the pack house, I had a girl show me the way to the field where I was going to be introduced. There were a few wolves out conversing with each other as I spotted my mate with the guy I met earlier and a group of guys.

Walking towards them, they all turned to look at me causing me to be self-conscious but hey I put on the best walk I could to make sure that their eyes never left me finally standing next to my mate, he introduced me to the guys who were mostly warriors and to the guy I met earlier on as his Beta.

My eyes almost popped out as I realized I kind of disrespected my mates Beta, I hope he knows that I really didn't mean to do that because their so called Alpha was the reason behind it.

"Hey Luna, I'm Ashton and nice to meet you." He took my hand in his and smiled genuinely, I was amazed since I expected him to be angry at me.

"Likewise," I said. "Sorry for what happened earlier." Hoping he was going to accept my apology which he did.

"What happened earlier?" Jordan questioned and as the Beta was about to answer I beat him to it, "Nothing happened, I was forgot the direction to the bathroom so I stopped him on the way here to take me there." I lied hoping Jordan would believe it but I highly doubt he did.

"Follow me," My mate said as he took me to stand on a platform built out of rocks next to him together with his Beta.

A lot of werewolves came out in numbers, I saw the brunette who looked to be flirting with my mate earlier looking at me with a not so happy look. I smiled at her, as I thought in my mind that the haters were, going to hate but I would just have to shake them off.

Jordan cleared his throat getting everyone's attention. My wise hot, handsome evil mate began to speak.

"As you all know, I went on a short business trip with the Black Shadow Pack with whom we have been able to establish a strong alliance with." There were looks of approval and whispers which died down eventually.

"I know most of you are wondering who this lady I came with is and why she came well with me." Most of them nodded and he continued, "As I was on the trip, I found my mate Leticia Adam Bellarose, you Luna who turned out to be the daughter of the Beta of the Black Shadow Pack."

They started screaming and clapping with joy as they seemed happy that they now had a Luna and I guess they were happy that their heartless Alpha had a mate after all.