Chapter 5 (The arrival)

Leaving my pack, we have been driving for hours only making stops at the gas station. I haven't said a word to Jordan and neither has he. I had stopped crying, and was feeling hungry but I kept it to myself because I didn't want to speak to him or tell him to stop somewhere so I could get food.

He made a turn and parked in front of a food court, the car his pack members were in parked next to ours, they got out and entered to get food. "What would you like to eat?" Jordan asked me.

"You don't need to know what I want to eat and I don't need you to buy me anything, I can provide for myself. Thank you for asking anyway." I retorted and got out of the car.

I know I was rude but I can't help the fact that I'm angry at him for taking me away from my family too soon. At the food court, I got myself a burger and a large vanilla milkshake from Burger King. I also got myself a big bag of Cheetos and Lays, some grapes and three bottles of water.

I went back inside the car with Jordan looking at me with cold eyes. "What?" I snapped at him not meaning to.

"I don't like the way you speak to me and I'm not ready to babysit your childish attitude. Don't let it happen again or else I will have to punish you the next time." He just called me childish and he is threatening to punish me.

"I would be pleased if my punishment was death. I loathe your presence and honestly I feel like I'm going to start seeing the heartless monster people say you are really soon." I angrily told him. "You're such a selfish bastard, I mean who on earth will want have two females all to himself knowing perfectly well that he can never love the other, me.".

His eyes turned black and in the blink of an eye he grabbed my wrist and tightened his grip, his nails started to dig into my skin. "Let go of me, you're hurting me." I voiced out but it made the case ten times worse as his nails dug deeper into my skin drawing out blood.

"Jordan for Christ sake I'm bleeding." His eyes returned to its normal state but they were icy and he let go of me. Taking out a tissue, I wiped away the blood and the wound began to heal due to my werewolf abilities.

"That's what you get for disrespecting me," was his short response.

"I wish you weren't my mate?" I voiced out receiving a glare in response. We pulled out of the parking lot along with the other car and I started eating. Taking a glance at his direction, Jordan held the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles had turned white.

I slept half way through the drive only speaking or Jordan to stop at a store so I could use the bathroom. After that, I came back and went back to sleep. When I woke up, we had already crossed the border and was in Canada, I observed my environment and eyed my handsome insolent mate. This is the most I've gone without speaking to someone who was right next to me.

"I'm hungry," I spoke up, I finished the chips and food I bought earlier.

"I got you sandwich from subway and a sprite, look behind you." He replied, and turning to the back seat, there it was.

"Thank you." I guess he isn't as bad as he portrays, he nodded and kept on driving. "Have you eaten?" I asked him because I hadn't seen him eat anything since we left my pack.

"Yes," was his simple reply, I nodded and began eating.

We drove for hours though a forest until we arrived at big beautiful house surrounded by woods. The place itself seemed very hard to locate because it was a little up on the mountains surrounded by a forest where no human ever went. The gate to the house opened and he drove inside and parked right in front of the house.