Chapter 7 (Never A Fairytale)

I woke up only to realize I had just slept for about thirty minutes. I got out of bed and analyzed my bedroom. It was really dirty with tissues all around and an empty cup of ice cream and a plastic spoon lying on the floor. I hadn't stopped my music because I could still hear the sound coming from my head phones so I stopped it. I cleaned my room as well as the bathroom since I didn't want to remember any of the incidents from last night. Even though I felt crept out about last night I still managed to clean the bathroom and take a 15 minute bath.

I felt really tired today and I knew it was going to be a really bad day. I got dressed wearing a black and extremely baggy sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I let my hair loose and didn't put on any makeup because I wasn't feeling up to it today. After I had done everything, I took my phone and headed downstairs for breakfast.

I was greeted by a few pack members on my way to the kitchen and with all the greetings I just nodded with a smile not feeling like replying. "Hello Luna" I was greeted by a woman who looked to be in her mid forties. I just nodded and went to get a bowl to make myself some cereal, I was heading to the fridge when she spoke up again. "Why don't you have a seat and let me serve you some of my favorite porridge with a secret family recipe." I smiled at her and said yes so I placed the bowl in my hand down and took a seat at a dinning table. It wasn't a big table, it just had 6 chairs around it.

"There you go Luna." She placed a bowl of porridge in front of me, I thanked her and dug in. It was indeed delicious but I couldn't eat all of it because I wasn't feeling good. After some spoons later I told her I was full and washed my bowl.

"That was indeed delicious, thank you Mrs..." I got stuck since I didn't know her name but I was able to eat the breakfast she prepared me. Wow Leticia, way to go.

"Just call me Louise, that's what everyone calls me around here. I'm the pack omega. " She said with a bright smile which reminded me of Mrs. Harrison back home.

"Well thanks Louise. Um have you seen Alpha Jordan anywhere." I asked her because I had a little energy left in me to go and start a fight with him this morning about how he was suppose to treat me as his mate unlike what he did to me last night.

"He's in his office." She said attending to the oven and it looked like she was baking something I couldn't really see. "Sorry I'm baking some cookies for the pack kids." She apologized still focusing on the cookies she was baking.

"Does he spend much time with the pack. " I asked her because come to think of it he didn't seem like the friendly type.

"He used to years back but he stopped after what happened." She answered me.

"And what is it that exactly happened?" I inquired as she closed the oven.

"Well its not in my place to tell but something happened between him and Elisa. Don't ask me anything further and I have to go take care of something in the backyard. " She said and headed out of the kitchen.

My heart was beating really fast after she mentioned Elisa and I felt really sweaty as my dream all rushed back to me. Thinking of what Jordan did to me last night made me want to cry all over, how could he not care and to think he still hasn't even checked up on me made me question myself if he's really my mate.

As exited the kitchen, I came face to face with the Beta. I totally forgot about our tour but I wasn't really up to it because right now I was feeling really sick. "Are you okay, you look pale and sick. " He asked with concern evident in his voice.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, I just need sleep. I'm sorry beta-"

"Just call me Ashton," he cut me off.

"Can I call you Ash"?