Chapter 14(I Really Want Her Back Here With Me)

Beta Ashton's POV

"We're being attacked, help." It was sent to all the warriors through our mind link and instantly we all knew it was from Vince. That meant that the Luna was in danger, before he cut us off, he sent a visual image of their location where they were. That pond wasn't in our territory.

"I need warriors at the scene right this minute!" The Alpha exclaimed through the mind link and stormed out of the office and in the middle of a meeting with Tyler without saying anything to him. "Follow me," he looked at me and I did.

He called some of the warriors around the pack house to follow us as we ran to the pond. Even though he told me that he wasn't in love with Leticia and would never be in love with her, he seemed extremely perturbed at the idea of something happening to her.

Getting to the scene, there was blood all over Vince, he was beaten up and even though he was still alive, one could barely hear him breathing. "Tell Doctor Nathaniel to get ready to start giving medical attention to Vince as we rush him to the pack house." He looked at me and I nodded mind linking our pack doctor. The Alpha kneeled next to Vince trying to see if he could at least utter the name of the perpetrator but only groans and moans of pain came out of him.

Jordan laid his hands over him trying to heal some of his wounds and broken bones. "Alpha, I don't think that is advisable right now." I interjected because healing Vince right now wasn't a good idea since it would drain him off so much energy. Vince is in really bad shape and his injuries are serious.

Jordan has the power to heal but when the injury is serious, his body will feel weak since it will take much of the person's damage. He will be able to heal the person but he will endure the pain the person is supposed to feel so I don't know why he's doing all this just to find a mate whom he claims will never love.

"Remember the guy I caught lurking around my house," he asked and I nodded. "Go get him, I want you to torture him to the highest degree until he tells you where my mate is." He commanded and I turned to the direction of the pack house, the guy he was referring to had already been beaten up by the Alpha and torturing him was going to be a lot for that idiot to handle.

Who in his right sense of mind would fearlessly step into our territory expecting to kill the Luna and get out freely without being captured and killed?

CAIN'S P.O.V

I couldn't describe the excitement and joy in my heart when DeMarco told me that they have been able to capture my step brother's mate. I have long awaited this day, to finally have the one person who meant everything to Jordan. With her, he will soon step into my trap. I'll kill him, take over his pack and have my name written in history as the one who was able to eliminate the most feared Alpha in werewolf history.

When I first heard of him having another mate, I couldn't believe my ears until I followed her in the woods. I guess she was angry that day because she ran for hours and I wanted to use that opportunity to kidnap her but I step on a twig and it alerted her.

I expected her to run back to the pack but she stayed there and even slept under a tree. I was about to capture her when a girl saw me and screamed but I guess she was in deep sleep because she didn't hear her. I decided to handle the girl before any of the warriors got to me just in case they might have heard her scream. I chased her and when I got to her, I pushed her on the ground, got on top of her and hit her on the head with a rock several times leaving her there to die.

The door to the abandoned factory where we stayed at opened and I knew my delivery was here. I could smell her before she was brought before me. DeMarco put her on the floor and she was unconscious because they injected her with silver. She wasn't going to die because it wasn't a large amount of it meaning she was going to be awake pretty soon. Quite honestly, I didn't exactly know what I was going to do with her so I ordered her to be tied to a chair.