Chapter 8 (I love her not)

Beta Ashton's P.O.V

I was out in the woods for border patrol when Alpha Jordan mind linked me asking me to come to the pack doctors section of the pack house. I was thrown off trying to detect what was wrong but that was the only thing he said before he cut me off. I left my post and called Allen, one of the warriors to take over my post as I headed back to the pack house. I was hoping nothing bad had happened since there was barely a sick pack member. I ran really fast heading for the pack house, when I arrived at the house I went straight to the pack doctors section and saw my Alpha sitting on a chair in the hallway with his face in his palm.

“Alpha, you called for me.” I asked him out of breath from the long run I just ran. He looked up at me with an expression I couldn't quite decipher. I was about to ask him what was wrong when Nathaniel, the pack doctor came out of the room opposite the Alpha.

“How's she”? Alpha Jordan asked standing as Nathaniel stepped out of the room.

“She's calm, her wounds are healing and right now she needs to rest so come back later when she's awake.” He said and excused himself to give us some privacy.

“Alpha, who is Nathaniel talking about and what happened”? I asked him extremely confused because I didn't know of any sick girl. Wait a minute Leticia wasn't feeling well earlier this morning, was it her they are talking about.

”Leticia wasn't feeling well so I brought her here” he said walking past me so I followed him quietly upstairs to his office where I closed the door behind me.

“What happened between the two of you?” I asked him cunningly making sure he wouldn't snap at me.

He was looking out a window in the office which gave you a clear and perfect view of the woods. “It wasn't my fault....” He began sounding lost but continued either way. “We were just having an argument and she was proving to be annoying so I said something, she got mad and slapped me. That was when I lost it.” He stated looking out the window as if looking or searching for something or someone.

“Did you hurt her”? I asked him but I knew that was a rhetorical question because his wild side had made him more apathetic so his wolf doesn't mind hurting anyone not even its own mate.

“I just dug my nails into her wrist; I didn’t mean to hurt her.” He turned to look at me. “I know I'm hurting her feelings but I just can't seem to get Elisa out of my mind. She looks so much like her, her hair, her eyes, her features; it just reminds me of her. ”

“But you know she's different from Elisa right.” I just wanted to know if he sees her as Elisa because from what I've seen and noticed about Leticia she seems to have a clean heart which Elisa lacked.

“I know but I still love Elisa and I don't want this young little girl to come out of nowhere and change how I feel. Elisa loves me and unlike Leticia she knows and understands me.” He stated.

“What about your wolf, what does he say.” I asked.

“My wolf wants Elisa, he only sees her as his potential mate and so does my human side. We just pity Leticia that's why my wolf and I brought her here so not to feel disappointed or unwanted by us.” He replied as a matter of fact, is he for real?

“You mean to tell me that after her ruining your family you still love that good for nothing evil witch.” Alpha Jordan had me pinned against the wall right as soon as I ended my statement.

“I do not appreciate you insulting her in my presence.” He tried so hard not to lose control of himself. After struggling for some time, he released me. “Get out.” That was a command.