Chapter 13

"Tell us everything!" Pietro ordered Giovanni as they sat in the kitchen of Mariano Petrillo's mansion. Gianni had all the guys meet at Pietro's house away from the prying ears and eyes of his mother, Luciana, and his younger brother, Giorgio.

"What is going on with you three?" Giovanni laughed as he poured himself some orange juice. "Love! That's what's gotten into us!" Pietro declared proudly. "Whoa," Gianni spoke up. "Speak for yourself. I'm just in strong like over here." Luca nodded in agreement. Pietro rolled his eyes at their blatant lie.

"So, what do you want to know?" They looked at him crazy. "How did you make it last this long with Clarissa? How did she not get restless or want more than you could give?" Gianni asked with a hidden desperation Luca and Pietro also embodied. Giovanni looked at his brother, cousin and friend and smiled. They were finally where he was and he loved it.

"You do all the things couples do just at their place or at restaurants that aren't in our well known territories. Clarissa and I go to Jersey and Philly a lot to just go out and about. The trick is to keep up the illusion that they're not missing out on anything." The men nodded in understanding. "But what if she wants to introduce you to family, friends or take you to work events?" Luca asked worriedly.

"The family and friends aren't a bad thing, because you want to know who they are and who your girl spends her time with. As for the work thing it'll be easier for Gianni and Pietro to dodge by saying the Petrillo family doesn't want to seem associated with so and so, but for you Luca you're going to have to figure out something. You can't be caught out with them in such public settings and risk their safety."

They all nodded solemnly. "It's going to be fine guys, really. These are going to be the happiest moments of your lives, trust me." Giovanni beamed as he took a bite of his pancake.

"Oh, that reminds me Clarissa is having a small dinner party and you're all coming." Gianni looked at his little brother like he was stupid. "What are you talking about?" Giovanni snickered. "Well, Cara Mia saw a pic of Clarissa and we got to talking about our situation. She told me to relay a message to Clarissa which I did and that got her thinking. Long story short the two of them have been texting like best friends and now there will be a dinner part on Friday night and you're all coming because your ladies are coming."

Luca groaned while Pietro beamed at the prospect of getting his hands on Rachelle. "She didn't even tell me she was talking to Clarissa," Gianna said with a frown. "Come now, cousin, her secret is quite trivial in comparison to yours now isn't it?"

"Who is keeping secrets?" Mariano Petrillo asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Pietro is about the size of his penis to the women he beds," Giovanni chuckled earning a scowl from Pietro and a hearty laugh from his Uncle. "You know my son has always been one to exaggerate." He smiled standing next to his nephew. "Gio, I swear you grow every time I stand next to you." Giovanni smiled at his favorite and only uncle. "Uncle, that's because you're shrinking."

Gianni laughed at his family. "Uncle, are you here to stay or are you headed to another international meeting." Mariano sighed. "Sadly, I'm headed to Germany tonight. But I expect you boys to be on your best behaviors. There's a lot of people that are upset with how quickly we're expanding. Eyes will be on us, so you must be alert." Marino warned looking at all of them. "Luca, you're the best fighter and killer I know. Protect my boys, Black Lycan." Luca froze at the nickname then nodded somberly.

Gianni knew Luca hated that name. It was a name that was given to him the same day he became known as the Black Kaiser. They had destroyed the Nguyen dynasty in just one afternoon. Together they had killed 200 men and half of those kills were with their bare hands.