Chapter 7-b

A tortured noise came out of his mouth while his hand reached for her hair and pulled the pink-dyed tresses, making her face turn to the side. His anger was mixing with his pleasure and, as a result, his touch was nowhere near gentle. She moaned and he pulled harder. "One would think you didn't have sex in these past eight years."

"Not with the man I wanted to." Horns began growing from her temples, a thin tail started swishing behind her back and her fair skin turned paper-white.

"Is that supposed to make me feel any better?" he growled, eyes narrowing into slits as he pulled at her hair once again. "No more strangers between your thighs or I won't fuck you, Tara."

Her throaty laughter was dark and sensual as she put a hand over his trousers and a golden glow began eating it away piece by piece. "Who says you will fuck me?" she murmured in his ear, disappearing her flimsy black dress with a touch, and baring her demonic body to his eyes.

Marcus swallowed hard as his dark eyes fell over her body. No matter the horns, tail, or fangs, the sight of her bared skin stole his breath away just as in the past. Goosebumps covered his flesh, and his manhood began throbbing, trapped between her butt cheeks. Oh, how he wished to be inside her already but... The image of the werewolf sweeping a lustful gaze over Tara barged into his mind, stomping the desire, and igniting the anger once again.

"Tara," he stretched her name out and yanked her clawed hand away from his chest.

The female ignored him and chanted something under her breath. He arched an eyebrow and his lips opened to give her a piece of his mind when slick, green vines emerged from the ground, wrapping around his wrists and ankles.

Sporting a smirk that showed off her fangs, the witch leaned down to kiss him. The tips of her canines scraped Marcus' bottom lip until a slight taste of iron hit her tongue. A moan ripped from her throat and her tail smacked his left thigh with the flat side of its harpoon tip. He hadn't made a sound, but his dick was pulsing against her ass.

"Do you want me to stop? You only have to say so and you'll be teleported back to New York." She trailed kisses to his chest, stopping when she reached his right nipple. "But I warn you, if you leave, I'll take whoever I find in this forest and fuck him instead."

"Don't you dare," her mobster threatened with narrowed dark eyes.

Tara's body shivered, and her thin tail swished in the air before she rose her hips and impaled herself with his engorged member. Ecstasy burst from her lips.

"Holy Mother of God!" Marcus grunted as his back arched from the ground. "You're a fucking furnace, Tara!"

Her red eyes widened, and she began sliding off him.

"What are you doing?" the man asked breathlessly, fighting against the vines to try and stop her. "Don't pull away, please."

Confusion and fright mixed in her features. "But... I was burning you."

"What? No, you're hot but not that hot," he explained, raising his hips in an attempt to slide all his length inside her once again. "Please, babe, I need you."

"Only if you tell me if I get too hot for you."

Her lover nodded but then added, "You'll never be too hot for me, anyways."

The red color of her eyes got brighter, and she inhaled deeply. "I mean it, Marcus. I'm a witch. My blood is basically magma, so I could kill you if I fail to regulate my temperature."

"Okay, but just ride me already!" He exclaimed in a rough tone and thrusted his hips upwards.

She took a sharp breath and held his gaze as she began moving. Slow at first. Making circles with her hips while caressing his abbs and chest with the flat side of her harpooned-tip tail. He moaned every now and then, fighting against his bonds each time she stopped to tease him. She loved watching him struggle and plead to her, it made her feel powerful. And after the eight years of pain he made her go through, she craved the power with all her tainted soul.

Marcus watched Tara as she took her time riding him and his erection got stronger inside her. She was using him as her favorite sex toy, careful not to damage him. But he wanted more. He wanted her wild and dangerous.

Using his elbows as support, the Italian thrust his hips upwards, meeting her every time she lowered over him. Each thrust was harder and faster than the next, sending the head of his excited member deeper into his witch.

Moans and grunts made a symphony in the misty forest as their lovemaking grew in intensity. No words were spoken because they didn't need them. Each kiss and caress were responded by a more passionate one until they were sweating in the cold Irish morning forest.

Marcus began sensing a flux in the heat cocooning his penis as their speed reach its peak. The heat became a degree short of unbearable for one or two seconds before the temperature lowered and then raise once again. Weirdly enough, the possibility of being burn alive didn't snuff off his lust but fuel it, throwing him to a sea of pure ecstasy. He came with a scream that was drowned by Tara's own passionate roar, her vagina greedily milking his shaft until it had nothing left to give.

Coming down from her high, the witch took her claws away from her thighs, where she had plunge them in an effort to not hurt her human lover, and blood ran freely for about a minute before the wounds healed. Satiated, she leaned over Marcus' body. His arms quickly encircled her waist and Tara snuggled like a kitten, basking in his acceptance of her true form.