Chapter 7-a

The pupils of her man dilated, making his eyes darker still, as he stared at her mouth and his breathing deepened. She licked her lips, taking her time to savor his lingering taste, before tilting her head to the side and lifting a finely shaped blond eyebrow. "Well? Are you coming or not?"

Marcus nodded, eagerness in every shake of his head, and jumped out the half-moon booth in record time. They made their way across the almost deserted nightclub with hands intertwined, gazes stealing glances to their surroundings but mostly locked to each other, and desire burning their bodies from the inside out.

When they reached the wide stairs leading to the second floor, a tall, black bouncer stood in their way and lifted a dark, thick eyebrow at her. "Tara, you know the second floor isn't supposed to be used for personal liaisons."

"Who says this is a personal liaison?"

The man's eyebrow arched higher as he tilted his head and a smirk appeared in his full lips.

Tara rolled her eyes. Damn sons of Fenrir and their ultra-heightened hearing! They were even worse than demons. "People get upstairs for personal liaisons all the time!"

"But they are clients, you're an employee."

Technically, that wasn't true. The Succubus didn't have her under its payroll list, but she worked for the Madame, who managed the place... So, she met many of her clients and satisfied them in the club. Did that make her an employee of The Succubus? She liked to think it didn't but, apparently, the fucking Lassie blocking her path thought otherwise.

There had to be a way to bribe him. Money, beer from Valhalla, ambrosia or perhaps something curvier? An idea sparked in her mind and a wicked smile curved her lips. "And what if I let you watch?"

Marcus sputtered at her side, but the bouncer smirked, and his eyes swept her up and down.

"How about you let me touch as well?"

"No!" Marcus yelled, grabbing her by the arm and yanking her behind him. "Absolutely not!"

Lassie's smirk turned into a grin and a chuckle left his lips. "Guess your boyfriend doesn't want to share. If I can't get a piece of that," he raised his black eyebrows, looking over Marcus' shoulders and into her narrowing red orbs, "then you can't get upstairs."

Marcus growled and walked up to the bouncer, getting in the guy's face. In his mind it didn't matter the black hulk surpassed him by, at least, half a foot, the man was a dick and his ego needed to be dealt with. "Asshole. You preach about the employees not using the second floor for personal matters, but you're more than happy to jump at the opportunity."

A soft, feminine hand was laid over his shoulder and then squeezed him, hard, earning a grunt for her effort. "Don't start things you can't finish, Marcus. The man before you is not human, he's a son of Fenrir; what your people would call a werewolf."

Chewing the inside of his cheek, he relented and let her pull him away. After all, it was the wise thing to do because not even in his wildest dreams would he be able to defeat a werewolf.

The bouncer nodded at them once before his grin finally died and seriousness conquered his rough, square face. "Go hide beneath your girl's skirt, little man. You don't want to mess with me."

Marcus' lower lip trembled, he fisted his right hand and whirled around, preparing to punch the asshole right in his fucking nose, when he felt it; some force sucked him out of the nightclub and spewed him into a cold forest, his fist hitting nothing but air. Behind him, Tara chuckled.

He turned around with dark eyes narrowed on her. His jaw was forced shut so tightly the strain in his muscles was hard to miss.

He was angry. More than that; her man was furious. And the sight of all that anger in the shadows of his dark brown eyes made her desire spike even more.

"You think that was funny?" The male passed a hand through his hair and stomped over to her. "Forget that. Were you truly going to let that motherfucker see you naked?"

The witch raised a blond eyebrow as she eyed him. "What's with the possessiveness all of the sudden?" she asked, swallowing the excess of saliva in her mouth. The lava in her veins grew hotter and her vagina filled with moisture. Damn her demon side and its thing for angry sex. "I'm a prostitute, Marcus. Dozens of men have seen me naked. Dozens of men have done more than see me naked. Are you going to forbade me to work now?"

A crow cawed eerily while landing into the branch of some nearby tree. The cold grew sharper and mist began surrounding them.

"You can work in other things," he whispered sharply. Anger still slipping through even when he was trying his best to calm down. "I'll talk with Vergil and..."

"Having sex with strangers keeps my dangerous half grounded."

Marcus froze for a bit, forgetting the cold forest, the crows gathering, even the mist covering the ground from view, and his anger came out in full force once again. "What do you mean?"

The bite in his voice made her jump, but it wasn't out of fear. Her pupils dilated, her lips opened, mouth-watering once again, and her breathing deepened. Dammit! She was losing the battle against her lust. Worse; her demon blood was fighting to surface and take what it wanted. "Not now, I'm not in the mood to talk," she managed out before turning her back to him. He needed to calm down or she would end up raping him in the spot.

"And what are you in the mood for?" Marcus gritted between clenched teeth after he grabbed her left arm and forced her to face him.

Tara's red orbs glowed brighter and she licked her lips a second before jumping over him. They landed heavily over the moist grass; at least, the Italian did, and a groan escaped his throat. On the other hand, the witch watched him unfazed, straddling his waist, as her clawed hands caressed his abs all the way to his chest. She smiled wickedly and ripped his shirt open, lowering over his torso to lick a trail from his pecs up to his ear. A low moan left him while he trembled under her touch.

"I'm in the mood to ride that dick of yours so fast and hard that you'll be forced to fill me with your cum."

*********************
A/N: I was finally able to update this story!! Had been missing Marcus and Tara for a while now. Hope to keep the Muses with me long enough to finish this babe. I may not been able to finish it in time for the Open Novella Contest but I'll do my best to finish it this year.

Song: You and I by Omnimar