"Woah." I gaped with my mouth open. "I wish we had all these options at my school." My mouth watered.

Jennie giggled, "I can definitely say I don't miss high school lunch."

We were both eating and chatting when a boy came up to our table. Jennie rolled her eyes when she saw him.

"What do you want now?"

"Ouch." The boy clutched his chest dramatically. "Do you have to be so cold."

Jennie didn't reply and gave him an unimpressed look. The boy then smirked and held up a notebook.

"You forgot it in the library after our tutoring session, but it seems to me that you don't want it back." He retracted the notebook.

"Yah Kim Jongin! Give it back to me." She crossed her arms. "My homework is in there."

"Only if you ask nicely." He smirked and placed his hand on the table.

Jennie rolled her eyes and stood up, slightly pushing him back.

"You are so annoying." She spat and snatched the notebook back.

The boy chuckled, "See you in math." He winked at her before walking away.

I couldn't help but grin at Jennie while she sat back down. She was cursing something underneath her breath.

She looked back up at me and noticed my grin. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Who was he?"

"Some idiot from the dance department." She huffed.

"Is that all?" I raised an eyebrow insinuating there was more.

"What are you implying."  She glared at me.

"Oh nothing." I giggled. "It's getting late, I should get going."

"I'll see you on friday then?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Come early, I'll make sure you leave looking irresistible for that party of yours." She smirked. "That boy won't want take his eyes off you."

I felt myself blush. Before I could even respond, she rushed off leaving me alone in the middle of the cafeteria.

I frowned and walked the opposite way. When I was leaving I saw Jungwoo entering the cafeteria.

"Jungwoo." I waved at him.

He saw me and quickly walked to me.

"W-What are you doing here?" He looked somewhat nervous as he scanned his surroundings.

"I was helping out a friend I met at the party." I placed my hand on his arm. "Jungwoo are you okay? You seem a little off."

He grabbed my hand and suddenly laughed. "Yeah, are you staying to visit? I'll walk with you back to my room."

I shook my head. "No I was actually leaving. I'll message you next time I come to visit okay."

He looked around again before checking his phone. It wasn't normal for him to act this way. It was almost as if he didn't want me to be there. He put his phone away then smiled. "I'll walk you to the bus stop."

I nodded and let him walk me out. When we were halfway to the stop his phone buzzed. He instantly checked the message. "It's my study group, they're waiting for me. Will you be alright walking the rest of the way alone?"

"Uh yeah don't worry." I forced a smile.

"Stay safe and message me when you get home okay." He quickly pecked my forehead and rushed off.

I pursed my lips and watched as he disappeared. Was something wrong?

I shook my head no. Maybe I was overthinking again.

Right?
_________________
_________________

oop-
I exposed myself as a Jenkai shipper......
anyways......drama, drama, and more drama to come 👀