My cheeks burned in embarrassment. Did she think I was in love with Lucas or something!

"No, no." I waved my hand. "It's nothing like that. There is nothing going on between us."

She raised her eyebrow. "Then is it Ten you have the hots for?"

"N-No!" I cupped my cheeks in embarrassment.

"Then why were you at the party?" She asked while measuring my arms.

I thought about how to answer her question. Should I tell her the mess the guys got me into or should I just tell her I snuck in because I've always wanted to go to a college party. But if I told her that I snuck in she'd question how I knew Lisa. After all, she was the one that introduced us.

"Sorry if I asked too many questions." She shook her head. "Sometimes I get carried away. I was just curious why a high school girl knew so many university students."

"No it's okay." I thought about my answer carefully. "Umm, well do you know Kim Jungwoo?"

She dropped her measuring roll.

"Oh my god you are crushing on Kim Jungwoo! I mean he is a sweetheart so I couldn't blame you."

She smiled brightly but I immediately gagged.

"Gross! Please never say that again."

Jennie silently stared at me after my dramatic reaction.

"Ehh....He's my cousin." I scratched the back of my head hoping she didn't think I was crazy.

She cupped her mouth. "I'm sorry I didn't know." She started laughing. "You poor thing, you probably felt sick to your stomach."

"Just a little." I laughed.

I began explaining everything to her starting with the mess Lucas created for me after telling my school mates we were dating. She had already finished taking my measurements and we were now sitting on the small couch facing each other.

She had a wide grin on her face when I was done speaking.

"So this Chenle boy, you were childhood friends?"

I nodded my head.

"But something happened that caused you to stop being friends in high school?"

"Mmm." I confirmed.

"And now you are totally jealous of his new girlfriend who's a complete bitch and he was jealous of your fake relationship with Lucas because you both like each other but neither one of you will admit it to the other."

I felt my cheeks heat up. "W-What! I didn't say any of that!" I shook my head.

"You didn't have to." Jennie smiled. "It's obvious." She then bit her lip and looked like she was thinking hard. "Err...but maybe not to either of you and it sounds to me like it's going to be a long time before either of you admit it."

"There is nothing to admit." I stated firmly.

"Okay I believe you." She smirked. Somehow I felt like she didn't. "Anyways that's enough about boys, wanna get dinner with me in the school cafeteria?"

My stomach growled out loud as soon as she mentioned food causing her to laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I laughed and followed her to the cafeteria. Although I visited Jungwoo often I've never been anywhere on campus aside from his dorm room.