Home - Kozume Kenma (Fluff-Slight Angst)

"Kenma?" You shout as you open the door to the pudding head's apartment.

"Kenma? I'm here. I brought dinner." You carefully walk your way to the table and put the bag down.

You turned to look inside his room and there you see Kenma sleeping like the baby that he is.

"Maybe, he fell asleep after his stream."

Carefully, you walk towards him and sit on the side of the bed. You can't help but stare and admire the masterpiece that was in front of you.

You didn't even notice your face was only inches from him. You can even feel his breath.

Your hands reach out to cup his face, exploring that beautiful face. You then brushed his loose hair to the side and started to stroke it.

Your eyes went to his lips and Oh boy! did it make you feel sinful. You smiled at the figure sleeping beneath you. You loved this boy.

You started to plant small kisses in his forehead, his nose, his neck and his lips.

He is perfect.

But then you were snapped out of your trance. It was already 9PM.

"Shit! I lost track" You muttered.

You just stood up when a hand pulled you towards the bed causing you to fall face first.

Closing your eyes, you waited for the impact but two hands enveloped you in an embrace.

"Hmm F/N, where are you going?"

"Kenma! You're awake." Your eyes fly open, looking into his set of marbles.

"Yeah, well someone was enjoying herself while I was asleep." He said while smirking.

"Y-you..you.."

"Oh yes baby, every. single. one." He then changed your position, he was now above you pinning you down to the bed.

"But I thought you were asleep" You looked away starting to feel the heat rise up to your cheeks.

"I was but then you started-"

"YES YES I GET IT I KISSED YOU OKAY?" He laughed heartily at your response.

He lowered himself to be just right at your ear and whispered "Well now baby, don't you think it's time for me to take back what you stole?"

Without warning he attacked your lips, you were shocked. This was the first time Kenma was like this to you. It was always you who took inititative.

The kiss started slow, pacing and feeling each other's movement. He then bit your lower lip asking for entrance. You parted your lips for him and from there it was a battle of dominance which He won easily.

The kiss went deeper, he sucked on your tongue making you let out a moan. Your hands was tugging on his locks. Kenma loved when you did this it sends him over the edge.

You felt his hands roam your body, his kiss now going down to your neck leaving trails of small kisses until he found the hem of your shirt. You pulled away gasping for air.

"K-Kenma, I can't. I have to go."

"Can't you stay? Just for tonight." He looked at you with such pleading eyes. You wanted to say Yes then and there but you knew the consequences.

"You know I can't." After hearing your response he went down from you and You stood up.

"Kenma, I'm sorry. You know that I love you right?" He laughed sarcastically.

"Really? You can't even stay a night." You moved closer to him and wrapped you arms around his waist putting your head on his back.

You were taken aback when he removed himself from your embrace.

"But Kenma-" He held your hands and gave them a squeeze.

"It's okay F/N, just go. He's probably looking for you"

You were going to protest but you knew you had to go now or He'd be suspicious.

"Kenma, I'm sorry I'm going-"

"Home? Yeah, I know." He smiled at you softly and pushed you outside the door.

Kenma stares at you while you wave good bye.

It hurts.

It hurts that you have to go home every night. It hurts that he has to see your back leaving him every night. It hurts that he has to share you, that you have someone waiting for you other than him.

Home. He wishes that he was yours because you were his.

After your ride back, you open the door to your house and making your way to the living room you see a figure reading a book on the couch.

"Tetsu? I'm home." He glanced up to you and smiled.

"Welcome Home Babe. How's your day?"