Jealous - Terushima Yuuji (LEMON-NSFW)

WARNING: This chapter contains smut, that is not suitable for people aged 18 and below. If you are, please don't proceed.

Other Warnings: NSFW, Degradation, Daddy Kink, Breeding Kink, Curse Words, Slight BDSM, Choking

----------------------------------------------------

You were in a dinner meeting with your boyfriend Terushima. You would've felt awkward if it were any other person you were meeting but thankfully it was your bestfriend, Kuroo.

The three of you sit in a table, you side by side with your boyfriend and Kuroo in front of you.

As soon as you all sat down you felt the tension that Terushima was giving off. He always felt that Kuroo wanted you in some way.

"What'd you like to order babe?" Terushima glances to look at you.

"Oh! Try their salmon kitten, you'll love it." Terushima's ears ringing, his tongue clicks at the pet name that Kuroo gave you.

No one and he means no one calls you anything but him.

You felt your boyfriend tense up. You hold his hands and squeeze them.

"Sure, I'll have them if that's what you recommend Tetsu!" After you've all ordered, You and Kuroo kept on talking about your childhood, your school years together earning grunts from your boyfriend.

The tension between the both of them even rose up when the food arrived. Kuroo reaches out his fork, making you taste his dish. Your boyfriend's face was indescribable.

He suddenly lets go of your hand but you dismiss it. You didn't know what was going inside his mind until you feel his hands reach up your skirt. You quickly turn your head to him with furrowed brows.

The hell was he doing? You could get caught. You see him shrug as he moves your panties aside. He thanks you for wearing a skirt today.

"F/N?" You whimpered as you eat out your moans as Terushima inserts two fingers inside you, brushing your clit.

"Wh..aaa..at?" You wanted to make your boyfriend stop, this was embarassing but the thought of him doing it in front of Kuroo sparked the lust in you.

"I was asking if you liked the salmon?" Kuroo was observing the both of you. Of course, it wasn't unknown to him. He's Kuroo.

"Yeaahh..I..loved it" Another almost moan escaped from your lips as Terushima inserts another finger and paces fast.

"Sooo, are we on for tomorrow night?" Your boyfriend archs an eyebrow at you. He archs his fingers, hooking and hitting just the right spot. He thrusts his fingers hard. Your lips form an "o" as you tremble in anticipation. Your release just around the corner.

"Yes..Of cooou..rse" It felt like Terushima could rearrange your insides from what he was doing.

"What time should I pick you up?" Terushima looks at you as he hits your g-spot over and over.