Leave - Kuroo Tetsurou (Mafia AU - Angst)

This is a Mafia AU (Alternate Universe). It's my first time writing something like this! Hope ya like it!

WARNING: Mentions of gun and blood

If you feel uncomfortable with this genre please don't proceed!

------------------------------------------------

Anyone wanna give me some fluff ideas? Angst is all I could 🥺 Also, would appreciate if you could vote and comment 👇👇 Enjoy!

"Check these files F/N, this is your assignment for tonight" Your coworker handed you a file folder. You open it and was stunned at what you were seeing.

You almost dropped the folder for what it's worth. You hurriedly reach for your phone and dial a number your hand had almost memorized.

A few rings then He answered.

"F/N?" You heard him chuckle from the other line.

"What made you call me today babe?" He continued.

"I just wanted to know if you were free tonight?"

"Oooohhh....A hookup? That's so not you love"

"Stop. It's not. So?"

"Yeah alright don't be so scrawny love" He chuckled again. What you found as music to your ears before now seemedto be  quite irritating. He was not taking this seriously.

"Meet me tonight at XXXXXX"

"Sure, why wouldn't I meet with the woman who dumped me right?" He said jokingly. A comment you ignored.

"See you tonight then." You hung up after that.

You sighed at the nth time looking at the file.

Assassination Target: Kuroo Tetsurou

Surely, it's been months since you two had last talked and your breakup wasn't the best. It was devastating. But how could you? You loved this man. You love this man and knew that whatever he did he didn't deserve this.

Little did you know, there were a pair of eyes watching you. A person who knew all about You and Kuroo. You were clearly zoning out when you felt a pair of hands massage your shoulders. You almost jumped at the contact. You turned to see who disturbed you from your thoughts.

"Ohh, it's just you Yuuji. You scared me!"

"Did I? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just going to ask you out for lunch." He looked at you with pleading eyes.

"Sure" You stood up and grabbed your purse. After your lunch out, the day went by in a blur. Before you knew it you were getting ready for your confrontation with Kuroo.

You tuck your gun safely at your side and looked at the mirror for the last time. Feeling satisfied, you went in your car and drove to the place you were supposed to meet at.

Minutes later, you heard footsteps approaching. There you saw Kuroo in his usual loose polo shirt and a pair of slacks. He was always breathtaking. He moved closer to you until you were inches apart. He leaned over and whispered to your ear.

"Like what you see baby? You know it's yours if you want it" You felt like you were going to blush like hell. This man knew how to push your buttons. He then nibbled at your ear and spoke again. 

"So, to what do I owe this pleasure?" His lips going down further your jaw, down to your neck until he reached your lips. Kuroo almost forgot what your lips tasted like. But You, you remember full well the sensation he always gives you. The way his lips meet yours. He had you writhing in his touch, his kisses.

A lot of thoughts were coming in and out of your head while he was kissing you. Then he stopped and mumbled "I missed you."

It was too late to say you didn't miss this too. You were a mess for him. And just like that a thought popped into your head.

You couldn't do it. Not to this man who's making you feel wonders. Would it be so bad if you passed up on this one?

You were about to answer him when something caught your eye. And as if on cue, a gun was fired and You pushed Kuroo to the ground. You pulled out your gun and shot at the person who was hiding behind some barrels.

Kuroo's men all surged inside, guns pointed at you. Ready to fire.

He stood up with a frown on his face, clearly displeased at what had just took place.

"What the hell was  that?! Are you trying to kill me? This is what this is about huh?!" He angrily grabbed you by the arms and shook you violently.

You didn't know what to say, Your vision was blurring with tears.

"I'm sorry." You closed your eyes taking in his scent, his hand holding you tight. You wished this right now weren't the case.

You wished you were back in your apartment with Kuroo. Life was simple. He asks you to come over to your bed, showering you with kisses and cuddling you. This man would literally be the death of you.

You had your regrets, Kuroo meant everything to you that's why when you thought that your work was too dangerous for him you decided to break up with him. To your surprise, not only was he involved in the mess you didn't want him in. He was the leader of a mafia.

You snapped back to reality when you felt a sharp pain at your side.

"Fuck" You held on to the part that was bleeding out.

Kuroo furrowed his eyebrows looking at you puzzled. You didn't even answer his question yet. Then his eyes traveled to what you were holding on. His face quickly turned from furious to worried, seeing the blood gush out of you.

You suddenly collapsed and Kuroo caught you. He held on to you like you were a precious jewel. 

"Tetsu.." You managed to say with a hitched breath.

"Please don't talk it will be fine." He cupped your face and placed his forehead on to yours. You already knew this wasn't true. It wasn't gonna be fine.

"Tetsu..there are a lot of things that..I really would want to say to you" You reached out to hold his face.

"....but...what I want you to know the most.." You gasped for air. He was about to cut you again but you just placed a hand over his mouth.

"There wasn't a single day that...I didn't regret..leaving you" You gasped again. Your breaths getting slower. Kuroo didn't know what to do. He couldn't even process the words you were telling him now. All that's in his mind was you certainly ain't dying right there. He always imagined you both growing old together. Not in some factory, him holding your bloodied figure in his arms.

"I left...but..I never stopped loving..you" Your eyelids felt heavy. You started to close your eyes and the last thing you could hear was "I love you Y/N! Don't leave me again!"