Ethereal - Akaashi Keiji (Fluff-Angst)

Hi! Hope you could vote or leave a comment 👇👇 Requests are very much welcomed!

Anyway, I love me some Akaashi 🥺 Hope you enjoy!

---------------Scenario after timeskip----------

It was a stormy Saturday Night. You were sipping from your cup of coffee and you glanced outside your window. Watching the heavy downpour. The weather was great. Just the way you like it.

It was past 7 when your doorbell rang.  Putting down the cup on the table, You strut down to open the door.

"Keiji?" You were surprised to see your bestfriend outside your door, not to mention very wet from the rain.

"Hi F/N, May I come in?" He brushed his wet hair, water sprinkling all over your face. He chuckled upon seeing the scrawny look on you face while wiping the water on your face.

Keiji was ethereal. He was all you ever wanted. He was caring, soft, matured and not to mention hot and good-looking. There was this one thing though, You were  just his bestfriend. Or so you thought.

You snapped out of your trance when you heard the door shut. You faced him and went to the bedroom looking for a towel.

"So, what are you doing here at this hour?" You asked him while handing over the towel.

He took off his shirt. Boy! would that body make you drool. He reached for the towel and thanked you.

You could see his well-built body and you gulped. Your bestfriend was a damn good meal.

He wiped away traces of the rain on his skin then handed you the towel.

"Do you mind? I couldn't reach the back"
It was a long shot he thought. He didn't know if you'd agree to this. What was he thinking? He could definitely reach it but he just wanted to feel your warmth, your care, your touch.

You accepted the towel and started to wipe his back. You placed your other hand on his waist for balance.

When Akaashi felt your hand on his skin. It made him blush. It was a good thing he was facing back or you would've saw him as red as a tomato.

All you could hear was ragged breathing. The tension was unbearable. When you wiped the last part you hurriedly let go. Akaashi didn't know if he would be disappointed or flattered at you getting that shy from just touching him.

"Finished" Akaashi turned and faced you. It took all of his contol to stop him from ravaging you then and there.

You were perfect. You couldn't do anything wrong in his eyes. He reached for the strands of hair covering your beautiful face.

Your feelings weren't unknown to Akaashi. In fact, he loved you just as much.

"K--keiji?" He smiled at you and asked you to sit with him on your couch. He pulled you in for a hug and started stroking your hair. You closed your eyes.

You both felt like this was good, perfect. It was how it was meant to be. It was so right. But, his actions were confusing you now.

"What's wrong Keiji?" You asked him for the nth time.

"Shhh...Let's just stay like this for a while" Akaashi knew this was almost over and he didn't want to have any regrets. He had to tell you.

You had a lot of questions in your mind but decided to wait for Akaashi to tell you what was going on.

After what felt like an hour, he finally let go. He faced you towards him, reaching for your face and leaning closer until he closed the gap. His kiss was slow and passionate. It was full of his love for you. It made you feel like you were going to explode.

With every motion of your lips, Akaashi wanted you to feel just how much he did love you. You almost gave in but it struck you. This can't be happening.

You slightly pushed Akaashi away and asked "What? Why? What the hell Keiji?!" He sighed and reached for you again.

Looking into your eyes so deep. "I love you" It was as if your ears was ringing. This was all you wanted to hear all your life. It was a dream come true. If only.

"Don't say that. Stop that. Don't hurt me like this Keiji. Why are you really here?" You frowned at the boy in front of you. He paused for a while then finally,

"He asked me to marry him, F/N" And just like that, what seemed like the best day of your life turned upside down. You dreaded the words you heard. You were crushed.

"I said Yes" He continued.

"Oh...Bokuto did?" was all the words you could mutter before tears started to fall from your eyes.