Made for me - Sugawara Koushi (Fluff)

Finally!!! Some fluff \(^_^)/

Enjoy! ❤️ I was thinking of a lemon for the next chapter? Let me know what you think and send me a message!

Maybe you could leave a vote or comment? 👇
Requests are very much welcomed!

-----------------------------------------------------

The past week has been hard on you. You weren't able to do anything because you were snotting and coughing your brains out.

You were so sick you couldn't even stand up and feed yourself.

You glance outside your window and see it was pouring like hell. Your phone buzzes
and you see who it was from.

Fr: Koushi 💞

How are you feeling today? I'm on my way there.

You smiled at your phone, he really knew how to make you melt. You decided to reply to him with a simple heart. You already knew that he was coming even if you said you wouldn't want him to.

After a few minutes you heard your door opening, if he hadn't texted you maybe you would've picked up a pan and started swinging at the door. Good thing he did.

"F/N?" You saw him put some paperbags on your table and walk his way towards you. He placed a hand over your forehead to see if you still had fever.

He stood up and went to get water from the sink and a towel. He then went back to your bed and started wiping your forehead, your hands, all that he felt was warm to his touch.

"Koushi, you know you don't have to do that right? I can do it myself" He simply hummed in reply and went back to what he was doing. He was so gentle you didn't even realize you fell asleep.

Seeing you asleep, Suga can't help but smile at your innocent face. He loves you. He admires you. You were all he ever needed.

He wished you weren't sick and you could go out with him. But if you weren't sick he couldn't take care of you like this. He gave you a kiss on the forehead before heading to the kitchen.

He arranged the fruits that he bought for you and started to make miso soup. After he was done with cooking, he decided to wake you up. You probably haven't eaten since last night when he fed you apples.

You feel a hand stroking your hair lightly tapping on you.

"Wake up babe, you need to eat" Your eyes flutter open and you see your boyfriend smiling at you. He was always like that. Beaming every time you see him, it made you fall for him even more.

He guides you to stand up and you were surprised when he decided to pick you up bridal style to the dining area.

"Koushi!" You were both laughing at this point and he places you down on the chair. He serves you the soup and peels oranges for you.

"You really didn't have to do this you know." You pout at him. You loved Suga taking care of you but sometimes he forgets to take care of himself too.

"I love doing this for you, don't worry babe" He stands up and gives you a kiss on your forehead. This just made you smile even more. You couldn't imagine your life without Suga. He was the only one for you.

You ate your soup and when you were full you attempted to do the dishes but of course Suga wouldn't let you. You laid on your bed facing the window. Just watching the raindrops like they were racing each other. This made you feel at peace.

Wherever Suga was that is where your home was. You felt a weaved blanket on your shoulders. You look up to see Suga shyly smiling at you.

"I almost forgot. I've tried to make...one of these" You looked at him and chuckled.

"I love it Koushi" His eyes lit up like a kid going to a park.

"You do?" You smiled at him and patted the empty space next to you. He quickly obliged. You reached out to cup his face.

"Of course I do, you made this for me"

"Hmm...I was made for you" You blushed at what he had just said. He made you look up at him and kissed you. You lightly pushed him away.

"Hey! Stop! You'll get sick too. As much as I want to kiss you, I don't want you to get sick" Suga chuckled at your response.

"It's fine babe, I would gladly get sick if it meant that I could taste you besides, wouldn't you take care of me?"

"Of course I would!" You even raised your right hand as if you were making a pledge to him. He laughed at you and you just pouted.

"Well then, don't I deserve a kiss for all that I've done?" You hummed in reply,  closed your eyes and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss.

This man was the love of your life.

You were the love of his life.

This was where you were meant to be.

This was where you both wanted to be.

You were both made for each other.