I dont want to be jealous anymore

Have this for now ^^

Kokichi pov

'This sucks' I tapped on my desk looking straight ahead of the person I like.
Shuichi Saihara.
It's true that we are already dating and I believe he does love me just  as much as I love him.
but... I can't help but feel nothing else other than jealousy.

"Saihara-chan! Are you listening?!" I puffed out my cheeks getting up into Shuichi's face. He looked surprised and moved back with a pink soft blush on his face.
"I'm sorry Ouma-Kun, I didn't mean to zone out like that suddenly" he did a nervous laugh.
"But about what you said earlier, I'm sorry I can't hang out with you tomorrow I have to work on a project with Kaede.. Hoe about on the weekend?"
I gave off a blank stare and just looked at him before smiling,
"Well as long as you promise me this!"
He let out a chuckle and nodded,
"Of course, don't worry"
I was going to give him a laugh in return until we heard the bell ring indicating are next class is starting.
"I'll talk to you later" he said giving a small wave before moving back to the front of the class.

I did a bitter laugh to myself,
'Why do I have to be so jealous'
I apparently zoned out earlier since i had to get my attention grabbed by Rantaro.
"Hey, I walked all the way over to the class for you, the least you could do is answer when I call your name" Rantaro chuckled flicking my forehead.
"oww~! So mean!" I pouted rubbing my forehead getting up.
I then looked around the room,
"Hmm? Where did Saihara-Chan go?"
Rantaro let out a light hum and spoke up,
"Ah, Kaede must've dragged him out of the room, you know how she can get sometimes when it comes to projects"
I let out a huff,
"Hmph! Always dragging him away like that, doesn't she realize he has a boyfriend to talk to" I couldn't help but grumble out.
Rantaro tilted his head and raised an eyebrow,
"Your jealousy is showing again" he said and smiled.
"Yeah yeah, lets go" I said waving my hand dismissively and stood up stretching.
Rantaro nods and lead us out of the classroom door.
I allowed myself to get caught up in other memories from when I felt like this.

"Ouma-Kun? Why do you look so gloomy" Shuichi said with a slight frown. I just shook my head at that time..
I didn't want him to know how much bitterness and hatred I had stored in my heart.
"Nothing nothing, my sweet Saihara-Chan!" I squished his cheeks together giggling. He sighed and moved my hands away from his face.
"Come on lets go, you said you wanted to go-"
"Hey sidekick!" Shuichi was cut off with Kaito wrapping his arm around his shoulder making him let out a small yelp.
"Ah.. Hello Momota-Kun" Shuichi mumbled out.
I just groaned grabbing ahold of Shuichi arm tightly.
"Oh, I see you have this little monster with you" he glared towards my direction and I stuck my tongue out at him.
"What is it that you want?" Shuichi asked wanting to avoid any conflict between us.
"Oh yeah-! I was going to ask if you wanted to do training today!" He said with that grin of this.
Shuichi just let out a nervous chuckle, "I'm sorry, but I already made plans with Ouma-Kun".
Kaito groaned,
"Couldn't you guys hang out next time? We haven't been together for awhile!"
That's it.
"Shut up already you dumb astronaut, he already said he was going with me so stay in your lane" I said with a bitter smile.
They both looked a little shocked to hear me sound so serious.
Kaito rubbed the back of his neck,
"Well I won't stop you guys, lets get together next time Shuichi! You, me, and Maki" he said and walked away.
'That's what I thought' I thought to myself huffing.
Shuichi let showed me a nervous smile,
"Well then, shall we go now?"
He seems awkward, I'm guessing he's trying to get me back into my good mood.
"Mmhm! Lets head out Shuichi!"
He looked shocked by me suddenly calling him by his name and blushed a little and nods.
Oh if only he knew how much bitterness I had within saying that name.

Ugh, I'm doing it again, I need to stop having these thoughts.
Rantaro looked at me again.
"Hey, I asked if you wanted to get something to drink?, I'll pay." He said looking a little more concern this time.
I looked up and shook my head, "no, we're close to my home and I'm tired"
"Oh wow, denying a free drink, you must be terribly sick" he said chuckling trying to lighten the thick atmosphere.
I didn't say anything but hummed,
"Yeah, I am, unless you're going to take care of me, you can leave now".
Rantaro sighed and shook his head,
"Rest up well, I would've came along but I have to take care of my sisters" he said then turned the other way.
I ran up to my empty home and went inside making sure to lock the door and running up into my room.
The first thing I did was bury my face into my pillow grumbling.

Everyone else has these thoughts, there is nothing wrong with them..

~time skip to the weekend~

"Ouma- no, Kokichi" I looked up at him and nodded,
"Yes?"
"You've been zoning out alot, are you okay?" Is he starting to notice my behavior..
"Of course I'm okay silly!"
He pressed his lips together,
"Are you lying to me? Rantaro talked to me earlier and I wonder.. How are you feeling around me with others"
I narrowed my eyes,
"Are you indicating if I don't like you hanging out with your friends" I looked him in the eyes which made him cower a little.
"Are you jealous?"
Jealous.. Like I would ever fully admit too that.
I pretend to be in deep thought and shook my head,
"Nope not even a li-"
"Are you going to lie to me again?"he sighed,
"You know, we're together, you don't need to hide so many things from me still"
I looked down, holding in my breath for a few seconds.
I bit my nail trying to figure out some other thing to talk about until he grabbed my free hand.
"You can talk to me, I'll listen" he gave me a warm smile and I felt a little of me break inside because of that.
I can't run away from it forever..
Plus even if it doesn't go well I can just laugh it away...
Screw it.
I looked up at him and let out a shaky breath.
"It hurts, Shuichi, it hurts so much" I felt tears wanting to rise but I forced them away.
"It must be nice having a life like that"
He looked confused,
"What do you mean-?"
I chuckled,
"It's okay, you'll be dense forever" I shook my head and let my hand land on Shuichi's cheek,
"Hey Shuichi.. You know I love you.. Alot"
He let out a choked gasp of surprise but nodded still.
I smiled and leaned in closer to him,
"If you know that, then stop being so dense... it's lame" before he could say anything else I kissed him softly.
He returned it eventually and we sat there, on the floor of his room, staying tangling u together.

I'll keep these bad traits hidden just for a bit longer..

I know I'll come to regret.

~~
Bitter but sweet-

Oumasai One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara