!~Kitty power~! ||Neko! Kokichi x Shuichi

3rd person pov
Shuichi and Kokichi were laying down on the bed, the only noises being the little snores and soft purrs.
Kokichi began to get a bit restless and was stirring himself awake with a small yawn and rubbed his eyes.
He sat up from the bed still half asleep and turned his head to face the other who was still peacefully sleeping.
Kokichi whined and crawled over to plop himself ontop of Shuichi's chest.
Shuichi let out a soft groan with the sudden weight on his chest and open his eyes a bit.
He was met with a pouting Kokichi with his ears flopped down scratching at his chest with soft whines.
This made Shuichi worried and he sat up so that Kokichi was properly on his lap and held him.
"Hey, Kichi... What's the matter"
He didn't have a verbal response and just again did a small whimper.
Shuichi then assumed that the small purple boy was just restless and needed help getting back to sleep or else he would just start throwing small fits and get more violent then he usually is.
So Shuichi fell back down on the bed gently and brought the other down with him.
He pets behind Kokichi ear, getting small purrs out of him, his tail swaying slightly.
"shh... It's fine just go back to sleep"
He then began to rub small circles on his back which seem to do the trick as Kokichi's eyes begins to close and his body got less tensed.
Shuichi let out a sigh of relief wash over him.
Shuichi was also allowing himself to fall asleep.
But before that he heard the soft purr of,
"Lo.... Love you, Shu...~"
Shuichi smiled gently and he began to fall back to sleep himself.
~~~~~
Okay so that was SHoRt, so I'm going to made a pregame version;3
~~~~~~~

3rd pov

Shuichi and Kokichi was relaxing in the bedroom with Kokichi relaxing his head on Shuichi shoulder has he watched his favorite show, Danganronpa.
Honestly it annoyed Kokichi because it stole attention away from him.
He wanted to confront him about it but he was to shy and afraid the other would yell at him. Then again when did he ever really yelled at him? Yes, he scold him if he did something bad and then he get a small punishment but he never really yelled at him.
Even if he did he was sure he would've left because of how scared he would've been.
Kokichi finally made up his mind and moved to sit ontop of Shuichi lap, with his back turned towards him.
"Hey! Kokichi what are you doing? Can't you see I'm in the middle of watching something?"
"Attention... Me.."
Kokichi mumbled out softly.
"Huh? Kokichi if you wanna say something the you have to speak up!"
Kokichi pouted and finally turned to face him.
"I want attention!" He spoke for
once in his lifetime, and he made
It sound so clear, he felt proud of himself for that moment.
Shuichi looked at him a little dumbfounded and then smile which was alot better then his usually creepy smiles he made.
"Is that all? You should've asked and I would have gave you attention awhile ago"
"r-really... Give attention to me?" He purred out his ears flopping right back up and his tail began to sway up more.
"Yes, of course, I can just record and save it for later" he rolled his eyes at the smaller one and wrapped his arms around him.
Kokichi made a small yelp at the sudden hold blushing a bit.
"What do you want from me now?"
"Cu-cuddles... Please?"
Shuichi chuckled,
"Sure you can"
He laid them down onto the bed allowing themselves to get more comfortable.
Kokichi buried his face into Shuichi chest, wrapping his tail around Shuichi's torso.
Shuichi found this action extremely adorable and buries his nose in Kokichi hair while petting his ears.
"Hey Kichi.."
Kokichi melted at that nickname and purred, showing that he was listening.
"If you ever want something just ask me, okay... Don't be shy"
Kokichi felt so warm inside he wanted to cry but he just nodded allowing his tail to grip tighter on Shuichi showing as a sign of not wanting him to leave.
They both allowed themselves to slowly drift off feeling content just like this.
~~~~~~~~~
In the end they can't help but give Kokichi attention and spoil him.

End~~~~~

Okay so this is done, now on to the next one which is whatever was the 2nd most popular vote but I'm pretty sure I already know what it is.

Bai bai