Attention lover

3rd person's POV

"Saihara-Chann~" Kokichi helplessly whines while poking the other's cheek. "Yes, Ouma..." Shuichi sighed giving the other a response but not looking up from the work he was doing. "Pay attention to mee!" Kokichi pouted and began to poke Shuichi's cheek more, but Shuichi just moved his hand down and away from his face, "Ouma, I am busy trying to solve a case right now, I'll give you more attention soon" soon was an understatement and he and Kokichi both knew that. "That's so not gonna happen" Kokichi moved over to sit in the other's lap pushing all the other stuff out off the way, leaning into his chest. "You gotta hold me and be around for the rest of the day now" Kokichi chuckled at the other's fail attempt on trying to move from his strong grasp. "And you must follow your supreme leader orders~" Shuichi finally gave up and sighed wrapping his arms around the small male above him and had a small smile. "Okay okay... I'll pay attention to you for the rest of the day" Kokichi grinned at those words and kissed Shuichi's forehead, "thank you my beloved!" Shuichi just hummed as his arms and kissed the other's cheek.
And for the rest of the day was just full with cuddles and kisses with no work getting in their way right now.... Peaceful is what they would call it...

This isn't the only time Kokichi wanted attention tho-

Shuichi and Kokichi was laying in the bed together enjoying just being in eachothers presence. But sadly that moment had to end because Shuichi would have to get up for work.
Shuichi went and open his eyes and rubbed them a bit to get rid of the drowsiness in them.
He was almost out if the bed and was ready to start the day.
Almost....
"Kokichi, get off of me, you know I have work" Ouma whined and shook his head.
"Noooo! I don't want Shumai to leave me yet! Call in sick" Kokichi nuzzled into the other's arm and made a small purr like noise, which Shuichi had to admit was the most adorable thing.
Shuichi sighed, "Kokichi, I can't do that ya know, if I'm not actually sick"
Kokichi hated how Shuichi could be so dense.
"Then fake it! No one would know so it doesn't matter either way" Kokichi looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Please, for me?"
Shuichi could never say no to that face, even if he wanted too.
"Fine, Fine... I'll call in sick today.."
"Yay!" Kokichi cheered and hugged Shuichi close and sat up slightly to kiss his cheek.
"I love you Shumai!"
"I love you too, Kokichi..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like this was just trash, but i tried