Stupid Saihara-Chan...

Stupid Saihara... Stupid..
Ouma sat down on a chair in a hospital room with his crush laying down on that hospital bed.

"How dare you let someone hurt you like that..."
Ouma mumbled as he just stared at Shuichi with his violet eyes that were at this point red and bloodshot with all the tears he cried.
He would cry more, bit at this point he dosent have anymore tears to cry.
His body is dry.
His lips are dry
Everything in him felt numb.

"Stupid..."

Ouma laid his head on top of Shuichi stomach which was the easiest to lay on and had minor flashbacks on how this happened-

"Saihara-Channn~" Ouma whined being the bratty boy he was.
"Yes, Ouma-Kun.."
"Let's go to the park!"
Shuichi took a moment to think about it.
"But it's late... And it might be too dangerous.."
"Don't worry about it my beloved! We'll be fine!"
Ouma grabbed Shuichi hand and pulled him along to the park since they was already outside.
"Fine..."
Saihara agreed reluctantly and he let the boy continue to drag him.
He thought they'd make it safe.
Key word: thought.
Ouma eyes saw it happen so quick that he couldn't react in time.
But all he remembers is Shuichi calling out to him and pushing him out the way then he heard a loud bang and crash.
Ouma turned his head to see Saihara laying on the ground covered in blood that was rushing out of him.
The guys from the car quickly got out amd dialed the ambulance, and then...
He blacked out.

•flashback end•
"Thanks for protecting me, my beloved.. Tho, i didn't want you too"
Kokichi whispered as he just listened to the sounds of the monitor in the back beeping proving he is still alive and hanging onto his life.
"Pleas wake up... I didn't get to tell you... How much i actually love you."
Kokichi felt like crying but still can't.
"Please..." He sobbed
"I need you.."

And just like that Ouma passed out agian...

Shuichi's Pov
Noises, beeping, sobbing and crying and an ambulance was all that was heard before i passed out.

I didn't know what was happening.
All i wanted to make sure that Ouma was ok.
And it needs to stay that way-
Next thing i know i wake up in nothing but white is all i see.

What the hell happened to me..
I thought with a groan as i tried to sit up something on me was stopping me from doing so.
I look to notice a mop of purple hair and strands all over the place.
I'd always recognized that hair
Ouma-Kun!
I was happy.
To see him alive and not hurt like I'm guessing i am at the moment, judging by the fact I'm in a hospital bed.
I didn't dare wanna wake him up since he had such a peaceful face on that i just let him rest.
But also because he had bags under his eyes which also seem to be red with his face running down with dried up tears.
I frowned at this and shook my head.

He needs to take better care of himself.

I just in the end decided that I'd just stay here until later I'm checked by a nurse or someone...

I appreciate the effort Kokichi...