Messy lover

3rd person POV
Shuichi groaned and stirred in his sleep slightly opening his eyes. He patted the side of the bed where usually the little evil gremlin is here but for once he wasn't. If anything that confused Shuichi, Kokichi never got out of the bed until Shuichi woke up and that was part of the routine by now since they been living together. Shuichi Sat up from the bed and stretched his arms, he stood up and walked around the room first. No sign of Kokichi there... He suspected the other to be in the living room so decided he'd check there as well. He opened the door to their room and went into the hall going towards the living room.
"Ko-" he stopped himself when he saw the little purple hair boy trying to cook but looked like a disaster room instead.
"Uhh.... Kokichi? What happened to the kitchen" Kokichi immediately turned his head around with wide eyes. "No no no! Why are you up!? You're suppose to be sleeping still..!" Kokichi whined and looking at the other straight in the eyes, "I guess I woke up earlier than usual.." Shuichi thought for a moment and looked over at the clock,
'8:30 AM'
Yep he definitely woke up earlier than usual...
"That's not what I asked Kokichi" Shuichi did a nervous chuckle.
"Well I WAS trying to make a great breakfast for me and my beloved, but it seems I messed up on a few things" Kokichi did his well known horse-like chuckle and grinned.
Shuichi just shook his head at the other
"K-Kokichi, you could of just woke me up and ask me to make food" Shuichi said softly and went closer to the other petting his hair, which he knew Ouma liked.
"But Shu-Chan looked so peaceful when he was sleeping~ I wouldn't dare wake him up!" Kokichi started to whine again but leaned into the other's touch feeling comfortable in it.
"Ouma, it's fine... But now I guess we have to get you all clean up" Shuichi looked down at the other seeing as the purple hair boy's clothes were covered in a batter and so was his face
Saihara still found it cute~
Ouma just nodded and smiled, "okay! After all the supreme leader needs to be spoiled by his lovely boyfriend~"
Shuichi blushed at those words and just shook his head, "come on already" he huffed and grabbed the other's hand pulling him into the bathroom.
Kokichi just chucked happy he got to spend this time with his beloved~
.......
Even tho he made a mess and was told to clean it up, it was worth it~

There's more...

3rd person POV
Shuichi wonders how his boyfriend got in this situation...
"Shu-Chan! Help me!" Kokichi whined.
Kokichi somehow magical manage to get his scarf caught on one of their book-self and when he tried to get it the book-self tumbled down along with the books and the gremlin himself..
So now here his Shuichi standing looking down at the other who was trapped under a book-self.
Shuichi huffed and went to help the other lifting the book-self from off of him. Kokichi stood up and did a pleased sigh, happy to be free.
"Thanks Shu-Chan~ I would've been crushed if my lovely detective didn't come and save me" Kokichi grinned. While Shuichi was just worried
"Ouma, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Shuichi began to question holding the other in his arms.
Kokichi nodded, "of course I'm fine silly Shu-Chan~ as you can see i'm in one piece"
"Okay okay, i can see that... Come on lets get you to bed, it's pretty late anyway" Saihara began to carry the other to their shared bedroom.
Kokichi did a small whine
"But I don't wanna go to bed!!" He began to kick and sqrim which wasn't really affective against Shuichi. Shuichi laid him down on the bed and went to lay next to him, holding him close.
"Come on, get some rest... For me~" Kokichi could see the twinkle in the other's eyes after saying those words.
Kokichi looked away, "fine, but only because I want too!" Kokichi hugged the other pretty tight too.
Shuichi just did a small chuckle
"Okay then... Goodnight Kokichi, love you~" he kissed the small boy's forehead with a gentle smile going across his face.
"Love ya too Shu-Shu~ Night..."
And with that they both fell asleep in eachother's arms.
......
Next morning Kokichi had to clean the mess of the falling books tho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:This was pretty messy for this first oneshots I'm posting here but I hope you guys like it~