A cute motive |Child!Shuichi x Kokichi|

Okay okay! So this was requested by someone who's name I can't get right now due to my lack of connection ;w;

But enjoy this little shot ~ :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd's p.o.v.

Mono- mother fucking kuma.

That got them in this mess...

"Alright you guys~! this is getting boring!"

Monokuma's loud voice boomed from the speaker.

"So I have a new motive~! Meet up in the gym! Better hurry!"

The students did a groan of dislike as they'd heard the bear's annoying voice and they started to walk to the gym.

Once all the students were there the bear appeared from the stage.

"Alright you fuckers! We need to spice things up a bit now!"
Monokuma did a small pause.
"Upupupu~! So we have a new motive!"

Everyone groaned out, not pleased by what's happening.

There was already one murder commited and they already had losed Rantaro and Kaede.

They didn't want to loose anyone else..

Not now.

"Oh relaxx you babies! I find that you guys would be content with this motive"

There was a 'thump' sound indicating that some people fell from the floor.

The ones who collapsed seemed to be Himiko, Kaito, Gonta, Miu, and Shuichi.

The rest of the group just stood
In a slight of fear.

"Now! The rest of you, stay in the cafeteria until I say you guys can come out!"

They just decided to listen and went to the lunchroom.

~.30 minutes later.~

Kokichi's POV

"Ughh! This is boring! I don't wanna wait here for another second!"

I started to act up due to being bored as hell.

Maki sighed in annoyance and glared at me.

"Could you just shut up. Having to worry about the others is enough." She said with a harsh tone.

"Oh my~! Maki~Roll actually has a heart! Nishishishi~!" My obnoxious laughter came out, which only continued when the assassin look got more stern and stood up.
"Why you little-!"

"N-Now now! We can't have this now"

The small pink bear, whatever her name was, started to speak up.

"We have a surprise! Please welcome the new kid ultimates!"

"...huh?"

The confused noises were silenced when we saw the greatest (in my case) thing ever.

Himiko.
Kaito.
Gonta.
Miu.
And, Shuichi.

As small children.

3rd pov

Everything was silent for quite some time until a loud squeal from Tenko brought everything back alive.
She rushed over towards the baby Himiko and picked her up.

"Oh my gosh! Look how cute Himiko is! I mean she was already cute, but now she has gotten cuter!" Tenko was basically fawning over the child,Himiko.
Though, the young one didn't seem to mind as she just yawned and rubbed herself closer into the other chest.

Well there goes Himiko and Tenko.. (and Angie followed)

Now for the others.

Gonta looked confused as he looked around everything seeming different to him.
He looked almost scared..
Or maybe he was.

Kirumi was quick to see this and took the child into her arms.

"I'll take care of him." She said in her usual calm manner.
"Since we know that Monokuma is the cause and won't help and I'm guessing their is some twist to this, we'd have to take care of these now, young ones"

The others were either just in plain shock still or looked confused or annoyed.

"Wait.. So are you saying the we have to take care of them?"
Maki said, with Hardly any emotion on her face.
Kirumi nodded, "yes that's what it seems... Well there is only 3 left here so.." She thought for a moment.

"Maki!" She pointed at the girl.

"You take care of Kaito since you guys seem pretty close. Plus you are the ultimate Caretaker, you can do it." She let out a smile.

Maki puffed her cheeks,
"I will not bother arguing with this any further" Maki said.
Kirumi nodded.

"Kiibo! Would you mind taking care of Iruma-San. She is definitely the closet towards you and probably would only listen to you."

He looked scared at first but then his looked turned determined and her nodded.

"And.. Kokichi."

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna need you to take care of Shuichi."

Kokichi beamed.

"Oh yay! I get to be with my beloved!"

"Kirumi are you sure that's a good idea" Maki spoked up.
"I don't think he has the soul to take care of kids."

"Hey hey! I'm not that mean! I would never harm something so innocent and cute! Especially some one like Saihara~Chan!"

Kirumi just sighed,
"It's the best. Those two are close it seems so it shouldn't be so bad."
Maki still had her doubts but left it at that that.

"And the rest of you.. Well you guys are off the hook I guess.

Room fills with sighs of relief.

"Now.. On to babysitting!!"

Kokichi pov

"Alright little Saihara! You're in the dorm room!"

The little one looked around, his eyes narrowed.

"Messy.." I heard him whispered out.
"Hey! I'm sorry that I have so much work for an evil supreme leader! Put yourself in my shoes" I pouted and he just laughed.
I did a small look of shock then it quickly faded to a smirk.
"So what shall we do little Saihara!"
It was his time to pout now.
"I'm... Don't call me that. I'm still S-Shu"
cute.. He doesn't even say his name properly and sounds so cute!
"Sure sure, my bad" I rolled my eyes.

(I'm gonna have to end this fast cause I've been procrastinating to much rn -w-)

I cuddled the small boy in my arms and held him tight enjoying how he was still able to be so shy and timid still, probably even more shy then he is now...

Whatever I'll just enjoy this moment while I can and maybe I could use this to tease him when he gets back to his normal state..

Neheehee that's surrreee gonna be fun.

END! DONE! oH Meh GOasH this came out so late! My bad bad ;~; thanks for the one who gave the idea bai bai