Magiccccc~ (Female! Ouma x Shuichi)

Before we get this started, this idea came from shslbabey ! Thank you for that!! :3 now onto le story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kokichi pov~

How did I get myself into this mess...
It all happened all because of a certain mage...

"Neyh...  Ouma I need you to test this potion for me"
"Huh?" I gave her a un interested look as I drank down some of my panta.
"It's supposed to be a maaagic potion that changes your personality around" Himiko said as she just shoved the small glass bottle in my face.
I grabbed it from her hand and looked at the liquid inside.
"Well...? Hurry up and drink it"
"Yeah yeah yeah." I was un-amused by this but still drunk it, feeling pretty proud it was not going to work anyway since her magic isn't what you call real.
"Yuck! Man that was awful!" I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and looked down at the bottle in disgust.
"There, happy?" I said in between small coughs
"Neyh...?! I didn't work!"
"Ngh.. I just feel like you poisoned me-!" Wait. What the hell is happening to my vocie, it sounds lighter, and when I looked over my shoulder I noticed my hair my longer than usual.
How did my hair grow so fast
I turned to look at Himiko to ask her a question until I say a look of shock on her face for a second.
"What is it? Why are you giving me a weird look?" I asked but then she just turned away and ran into her dorm room.
What kind of reaction was that..
I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned my head I saw the one and only, Shuichi Saihara.
I turned around and put my hands behind my head.
"Why hello there Saihara-Chan~!" I called out in my usual sing-song vocie, but when I fully faced him he stopped in his tracks and gave me a strange look.
Him too!? Is their something on my face..
Just then Himiko came back with a mirror in her hand.

Shuichi's pov:

I didn't move and just stood their in shock for a moment. I then saw Himiko run up to him and handed him a mirror. He grabbed it from her... Well more like 'she'. When Kokichi finally got a good look of himself in the mirror he did a small screech and look down at himself. "What the hell did you do to me!?" Kokichi shouted out, still in shock but also in anger.
"It seems my maagic potion transformed you into the opposite gender"
"Oh..? So that's what happened?" I finally spoke up and looked at the two of them.
Kokichi, out of nowhere, grabbed his...her chest and screamed out a little, "Ya I can tell!!" I couldn't help but to chuckle as the now, powerful, kinda creppy and scary Ouma, now looked cute and precious.
"So how do you fix it?" I asked tilting my head
"Neyh... I have to work on a reverse spell.. But after I recharge my power back up" she began to walk back over to her dorm getting ready to rest.
Kokichi huffed and still had an angry expression on, which looked more cute than evil.
"Well now that I'm like this.. Hey hey! Saihara-Chan!" Kokichi much more high pitched voiced turned and pulled my arm.
"Entertain me for the rest of that day, Kay?" I just nodded my head and allowed Kokichi to drag me around the prison school (I forgot if I was doing the prison school or a regular school -~-)
It was a pretty easy day I can say, just small talks and Kokichi being Kokichi with the countless teases and taunts.
"Hey hey! Saihara- Chan! Can we go to your room?" He- She looked at me hopefully.
"And no, not for a naughty reason! Don't want to get tainted~"
I had a wide blush when he said that,
"N-No! I wasn't thinking about that at all!"
"Nishishi, suree Saihara-Chan"
She teased out
"Now shall we get going~?"
I nodded my head and got an idea,
"Yes.. Ouma-Chan"
I felt flustered for myself after saying that while Kokichi just looked at me with a blank expression but her face turning a bright red,
"Silly virgin Saihara..." Kokichi grumbled out and in a kind of playful tone as I was dragged by her back to the dorms and she didn't even bother letting me open it when I had the key and just began to look pick the door.
"You know I had the key... Right?" I was just ignored in the end. Once she finally finished with the door I was dragged inside and I was pushed towards the bed.
I didn't see it but I heard the click sound of my door for my room locking.
What the hell is happening!?
I was in a slight panic when Kokichi came closer to me,
"Ya know Saihara... I had my eye out on you for the longest of time" She moved and went to sit on top of me,
"I just could never keep you in one place for me, but now I have you... But I must ask a question.."
I tilted my head,
What would her possibly need to ask me..
"Do you like me or girl me?"
Huh..?
"Kokichi.. What?" I looked at her dumbfounded
"You heard me.." Kokichi said in a lower tone
"Me or girl me? Pick."
Oh... I see what's Kokichi's trying to get at
I said and let my arms wrap around the other in a tight hug,
"Kokichi... I don't care for your gender, I like you for you and in my eyes you are still the same mischievous little devil, in the end I still love you-"
I covered my mouth
Shit... Didn't mean to say that
When I looked up I saw a look of shock and surprise on her/his lovely features
"You love me... Me?"
I nodded my head and before I knew it I was pulled down into a kiss.
When Kokichi pulled away from the kiss I was given a big smile
"That's good because I love Saihara- Chan.."
Without thinking I kissed him again.
It wasn't rough just soft and gentle.
They we spent another 20 minutes talking and holding each other,not wanting the moment to end..
Well that is until we both passed out cuddling eachother.
I'll just say it was the best experience in my life...
~~Le end~~
Bonus:
"Saihara!Saihara! Saiharaaa!!"
I groaned blinking and opening my eyes a bit
"What is it Ouma-oh? You're back to normal" I didn't show any real shocked.
"Nishishi! I didn't need that stupid mage help in the end! Yay-waahh!"
I pulled kokichi down and held him close,
"S-Saihara-Chan! What are you doing.!"
"I'm still tired let me sleep more"
I buried my face into his neck taking in his scent.
"...Silly virgin Saihara.."
With that being said they both cuddled and fell right back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like I messed up on this request;w; my bad! But I hoped you enjoy it, I don't usually write these kind of oneshots so it was interesting to try out! But I was left with some confusion on what gender to call Kokichi in this ;~;

But now I must go
Bai bai ~~